Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 1.1.2 is now available

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are literally counters at the side :P the context is all over the place
Just numbers on the side doesn't tell you anything. It could be "how many circles are there in each constellation?" Could be "how many constellations are there?" Your brain just got lucky and saw that option first.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just numbers on the side doesn't tell you anything. It could be "how many circles are there in each constellation?" Could be "how many constellations are there?" Your brain just got lucky and saw that option first.
youd only think that if you didnt see the giant wall of stars in the back

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what happens after years and years of piracy, Nintendo is going to keep coming up with new ways to make it harder and harder to use there products with out constant updates to this and that.. That's all this is, Nintendo fighting back against piracy..
Nice. I'm glad Nintendo isnt my main platform for gaming. PC has much more freedom and control as well as a vast library of games. I guess this blows for those that game exclusively with Nintendo. At the same time this incentivizes homebrew devs to mod the console so we can gain back control of our own systems.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I think the infinite arrow exploit as fixed!

... Now that this has been said too many times in this thread time for some new info. Looks like the behavior of Wolf Link was changed. Previously if you had initiated the app data on the Amiibo using Twilight Princess but had yet to go through the Cave of Shadows then summoning Wolf Link in BotW would default to 20 hearts instead of 3. This is now fixed and Wolf Link will only spawn with more hearts if you do the Cave of Shadows.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed infinite arrow farming. How is it a glitch when the bokoblins have infinite arrows themselves? So realistic Nintendo.
So much this. I'm also guessing this is related to enemies who can clobber the shit out of you with their weapon but once you take it from them, the weapon is brand freaking new. So damn realistic.

Reactions: DarthDub

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm, the big mokoblins freeze lag is still there. I had a 3 second freeze when my weapon broke while hitting him, and after that half a second freezes every time I hit him with another weapon. I was in that snowy area.
I play Wii U version though.

Korok Forest seems to run slighty better.

Last edited by thekarter104,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi