Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 1.1.2 is now available

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fucking sucks because I JUST ran out of arrows last night.
what are you shooting at? i had about 250 arrows before i stopped playing and never used the farm cheat either. just buy them from beedle or at shops Rupee is easy to get.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe they can patch hints into some of these shrine puzzles? That one in korok forest with the "LOOK AT THE STARS FOR ANSWERS" is piss annoying
yeh fuck that shrine

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't fully understand. Like you cannot play the game until the update is installed?

Not only has this never been done before (as far as I'm aware with Nintendo) but this will be terrible if their server goes down someday. Updates shouldn't be forced unless it's to play their online components (and this is clearly a single player offline game.)

That's what happens after years and years of piracy, Nintendo is going to keep coming up with new ways to make it harder and harder to use there products with out constant updates to this and that.. That's all this is, Nintendo fighting back against piracy..

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the whole farming glitch can you stay there forever? Could I just leave my switch on for like 3 days in the dock?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right, those lol. I wish there was a way that when you get hurt it would auto-pause the game, but hacking isn't really a thing quite yet so I guess not..

It only takes 1-2 hours to farm 999 arrows, a great place is the South center of the map near the east entrance to Gerudo, there is 6 horsed bokogoblins near the lynel there all with bows.

Great vid on how to farm star fragments, can confirm it works.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you shooting at? i had about 250 arrows before i stopped playing and never used the farm cheat either. just buy them from beedle or at shops Rupee is easy to get.
It's what I'm gonna have to do now it seems, as rupee farming is super easy if you farm dragon parts. Also I waste the absolute shit out of arrows sometimes because I love jumping off a high cliff, just to float in front of my enemies' faces and fucking unload headshots with a high-powered lynel bow while in midair. It's just so satisfying lmao. I still have like 200+ of all the other arrow types (besides ancient).

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't tell you oh look for this symbol this many times and that's where you put the damn ball in...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

gerudo secret store
Yeah I stared at that fricking wall for like half and hour, left and tried to forget about that shrine for the rest of my life, then I realized I wanted to beat all the shrines...

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only takes 1-2 hours to farm 999 arrows, a great place is the South center of the map near the east entrance to Gerudo, there is 6 horsed bokogoblins near the lynel there all with bows.

Great vid on how to farm star fragments, can confirm it works.

Oh, cool. I'll try that

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they can patch hints into some of these shrine puzzles? That one in korok forest with the "LOOK AT THE STARS FOR ANSWERS" is piss annoying. Where in this game besides OUTSIDE AT NIGHT Is there stars!? More reasons why this game is hard. :wtf:

This game should have had a difficulty mode for easy, if there gonna be a additional hard mode later. :glare:
It's usually best to take a break and come back with a fresh mind. Solutions to shrines are surprisingly simple.

The solution to that one if it's the one I'm thinking of:
Count how many times the constellations appear on the wall in the distance. The resulting number is where the each ball should go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No sharing