Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
The leaf doesn't do too much beyond the usual placebo effect and oxygen deprivation. But it does make a good thing to put ground herb on.
Just stick with the ganja. Your username is read 'weeds lover' afterall.
smile.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My ex wrote something about smoking bud on my facebook, turned out she somehow got her account hijacked.

I totally don't get this product. You know there's global "legalize marijuana" campaign going on right? And if I walk out the door there'll be guys selling weed. If you live in Vancouver, you don't need to look for "legal bud".

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Don't buy from legal buds or any other site that sells that shit it won't do a thing to you except give you a sore throat.
I ordered some once but they cancelled it as my paypal account wasn't verified. Glad they didn't ship it as I tried some from a friend and it was god aweful. Some guys I know buy it to mix with real ganj to up the weights. Naughty.
Stick to the good stuff.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a few grams of 20x salvia. Afraid to try it because I hear its always a bad trip so I stayed low on the x meter. I havent done anything like it since I was like 14 so im not sure if I want to start that again.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
20x is a good trip for me, you have to go in with a open mind and just have fun, i did some blueberry bud i got from a smoke shop and it was ok, small buzz and great taste and smell.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
kind of off topic ish, but i saw someone driving around toronto today with a PORTABLE CAR HOOKAH!!! yeah a long hose and a little safety lid for the coals

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried salvia once but either it was fake or I didn't hold my hits in long enough or something because I didn't feel anything. I've taken 9 hits of paper acid at once before though and 4 hits of liquid. The 4 liquid hits I thought I was going to go insane forever like I would never come back it was fucking awful. My cat had a thousand legs my shirt was blinking. the ground looked like mountains. I could actually feel blood in the back of my head pouring down.

I would say go with mushrooms. Not as intense as acid and doesn't last as long. I can't compare it to salvia like I said though. TBH you should quit smoking stuff. I smoked weed for a couple years and it was awesome but my breathing went down the tubes.

For the record I don't even drink now. Totally clean. Which I never would have thought..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated