Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I think it might not be spam... but I can't be too certain.

Oh and why are you posting a topic on weed in a forum that attracts a lot of young adults... your like the Joe Camel of weed.

PS: Is this spam?

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
You are funny if only i was as cool, if this was spam i would not have a mind of my own and i would have did a link or somthing, i was just wondering about it, i do salvia and it will mess you up if you do some of the 20x.

edit
i meant the cool joke about joe not you.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
*cough*

spam.jpg

*cough*

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried salvia acouple times too. And its totally different then weed. I kinda didn't like it very much. For one thing it hits you hard without any kind of build up. Then...its short to last. But it really screwed me up. I had the sensation that my skin was turning inside out. And I got mad at my friend for some crazy reason. He was walking around too much or something...and I didn't like that? I also felt like I was a tour guide when talking to my friend(don't ask me why)...

As for "legal bud"...I can't say I've ever tried it. And don't know anyone who has.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
That is a hard hit, i do it every now and then and i dont mind it, but i want somting i can smoke and drive with, and that just do and not have to worry about being hit hard, i did 20x what did you do.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck salvia. It's a strong hallucinogen with ridiculous dissociative properties and ego death if smoked correctly. Shrooms or LSD is less of a mind fuck than salvia. Don't underestimate it just because it's legal. I don't think it counts as legal "bud" either.

As for legal bud that works, there's Spice Gold and Zohai ZX (I think it's called). They get the job done and produce effects very similar to the real thing, and you'll still pass drug tests. It's a little more expensive than the real thing though.

e: We can have serious discussion on the topic can't we? I don't see why this has to get moved to the testing area because a few people posted 'spam' as replies.

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Salvia is completely different to weed.

It's like an acid trip packed into 15-20 mins. The only reason it's legal is due to the fact that it's unsure what it does to your body yet.

My mate did it and he was just laying there chillaxed, then one of my other mates said someone he knows had a bad trip on it and it really wasn't funny.

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
I like salvia, i just got some blueberry bud, and i like it, has a good tatse and smell, dont think it is going to mess you up like some of the other stuff, but it will give you a buzz, somthing that i will roll and will smoke every now and then, salvia still my fav, the 20x is a bicth, but the leaf is good just to smoke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?