Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Sir-Fritz said:
p1ngpong said:
My least favourite console is probably the Wii to be honest. Ive never felt so "meh" towards a gaming machine from the moment I got it. Firstly it kind of feels like a rip off, you know Nintendo are making a lot of cash on the hardware considering every aspect of the hardware does the bare minimum possible. Also I was expecting cool original controls and stuff, but the controls for most Wii games are shit. And the price of the wiimote and nunchuck are extortionate. I just cant be bothered with it at all now I have a 360 and PS3.

Second would be the GameCube, and the only thing I have against that is I consider it to have the worst controller ever designed. They literally fucked up every aspect of it. I just didnt enjoy playing anything with it, even though graphically it impressed me highly. The controller was bad enough for me to grow to hate the thing permanently.
IMO the gamecube controller is the best controller (cept dpad)

Yeah there was just too much wrong with the cube pad imo. The shoulder buttons, z button the right yellow analogues stick. Couldnt stand the the controller as a whole. Obviously the dpad is universally acknowledged as being useless. I found it really hard to play FPS with that pad, which is my favourite type of game.

edit: p1ngpong is not a troll
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ to0fresh: i downloaded everyfile but the cheats are in chinese anyway i can change it?