Leaked NSA Tools Target Windows 2000 to Windows 8

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never said that osx was bsd or linux i said the opposite

And no even an unknown system isn't safer, it have less known vulnerability and people searching for them but it have more unknown vulns than a Linux or a freebsd

My point is that linux is the safest usable system you can have that 's it

Free bsd is even safer but less usable
And diy os is maybe safer because it is unknown but it still have more vulns than a Linux or freebsd
Well now you're just not making any sense. You are not basing anything on facts at all. Seems you are arguing with your "opinion" just for the sake of arguing. On top of that you are now contradicting things you said earlier. Good day sir...

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well now you're just not making any sense. You are not basing anything on facts at all. Seems you are arguing with your "opinion" just for the sake of arguing. On top of that you are now contradicting things you said earlier. Good day sir...
Read the edit

You don't understand what i said that 's it

I say i run Linux so the Windows flaws don't apply to me

You say linux and macos are worse and use a osx flaw as a reference (and we say osx not mac os) (knowing that osx have nothing to do with linux and that osx system flaws aren't compatible with Linux in most cases)

On top of that for experienced users linux is way safer than windows or osx
And it even is for inexperienced ones

Concretely you are the one saying bs

Last edited by Alkéryn,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Oh i forgot i had an Android Lollipop installed.
*boots into it*
Now i'm unhackable!
Not so sure. Lollipop is outdated, and there are also Zero day flaws in it. :P

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Read the edit
(and we say osx not mac os) (knowing that osx have nothing to do with linux and that osx system flaws aren't compatible with Linux in most cases)
Concretely you are the one saying bs
You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? You use Linux but don't even understand how it works. I run tons of linux software on MacOS.

Oh and I'll just leave this here: https://www.wired.com/2016/06/apple-os-x-dead-long-live-macos/

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? You use Linux but don't even understand how it works. I run tons of linux software on MacOS.

Oh and I'll just leave this here: https://www.wired.com/2016/06/apple-os-x-dead-long-live-macos/
Yeah sure i used linux for about 10 years compiled my own custom kernels and made a lfs but i don't understand how it work for sure

Yes you can launch Linux software on MacOS (i switch it with osx so you are right on that) but you can 't directly launch a Linux binary on it, you have to recompile it or modify your system first they are just not same system
Plus mac osx dont use the elf format for executable

The linux software that you use on osx are recompiled or even ported
It is like saying i run Linux tool on Windows so it is compatible (cygwin)
But i have to add that in two years on gbatemp you might be the first user that I'm gonna mute which is kind of a trophy
Well done being a moron

Last edited by Alkéryn,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A blanket message to the nsa and all other government lapdogs that spy on the "free" people of the world: KYS...please, for the good of the world, pull a good ol Bud Dwyer

not sarcasm

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah sure i used linux for about 10 years compiled my own custom kernel and made a lfs but i don't understand how it work for sure
My 3 year old nephew can compile a kernel, doesn't mean you know anything. I mean, that's pretty much the first thing you learn.

Yes you can launch Linux software on MacOS (i switch it with osx so you are right on that) but you can 't directly launch a Linux binary on it, you have to recompile it or modify your system first they are just not same system
Plus mac osx dont use the elf format for executable

The linux software that you use on osx are recompiled
Have you ever heard of POSIX? Hell, you can even run linux ELF programs natively on Windows now...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Subsystem_for_Linux

I'm done teaching you for free, I will have to charge you for any further communication.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My 3 year old nephew can compile a kernel, doesn't mean you know anything. I mean, that's pretty much the first thing you learn.

Have you ever heard of POSIX? Hell, you can even run linux ELF programs natively on Windows now...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Subsystem_for_Linux

I'm done teaching you for free, I will have to charge you for any further communication.
You didn't teach me anything and wsl isn't native it translate linux call to Windows syscall its a kind of wine basically and it is far from being perfect just saying it is native is being a moron it is like saying wine is native

When i mean "custom" kernel i don't mean just compiling it, i mean modifying it to run on unsupported hardware

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't teach me anything and wsl isn't native it translate linux call to Windows syscall its a kind of wine basically and it is far from being perfect just saying it is native is being a moron it is like saying wine is native

When i mean "custom" kernel i don't mean just compiling it, i mean modifying it to run on unsupported hardware
Here's one last freebie.

Compatibility Layer: This translates system calls for the foreign system into native system calls for the host system.

I believe you are confusing this with emulation.

And since you have resorted to using insults and name calling to try to get your misguided points across I will have to ignore you now.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's one last freebie.

Compatibility Layer: This translates system calls for the foreign system into native system calls for the host system.

I believe you are confusing this with emulation.

And since you have resorted to using insults and name calling to try to get your misguided points across I will have to ignore you now.
Well that's pretty literally what i said
From translating system calls to you being a moron
Well i will ignore you aswell from now on

Oh and change your status to "spreading the bs one thread at a time"

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1