Lavender Pink Nintendo 3DS Coming To Australia In November

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I still don't know what anything in the thread has to do with hate for Nintendo or praise for Sony.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're having an Ice White 3DS, so that at least makes up for this ugly color.

I'm more of a black or white handhelds guy (outside of my dark purple DS Phat). White hides smudges, black hides grime. On the other hand, they both have the issue of grime and smudges respectively. But hey, as long as it plays, why should I care?

Reactions: 1 person

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this kinda shows that Ninty is after casual gamers while Sony is after hardcore gamers
Not sure if serious. If you are, that makes no sense at all. Sony will have the same type of colors due time.
Like Arctic Ice and Hardcore Pink. :P

vita-colors_thumb.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if serious. If you are, that makes no sense at all. Sony will have the same type of colors due time.

Only confirmed Vita color is Hardcore Gamer Black. There's been no word on Sony making different colored Vitas.

Third parties can of course makes skins or cases, but Sony hasn't announced any official colors outside of black.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I think this kinda shows that Ninty is after casual gamers while Sony is after hardcore gamers

vita-colors_thumb.jpg
at least they aren't releasing colours everyone wants way after the release.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl The colors of the system really don't mean anything. Just because you have a black console doesn't mean your more of a "hardcore" gamer than someone that has a blue or pink console.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only confirmed Vita color is Hardcore Gamer Black.
:lol:
at least they aren't releasing colours everyone wants way after the release.
Say what? :huh:
These are concept colors and I know these colors are not confirm.
Just showing what colors Sony is thinking about if they do give out another color.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl The colors of the system really don't mean anything. Just because you have a black console doesn't mean your more of a "hardcore" gamer than someone that has a blue or pink console.
are you living in the same materialistic world as we are?
It seems he isn't, if see someone with a pink DS you'll think, "that person is casual". But if you saw someone with a black PSP, you'll be like "what hardcore game are you playing"

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe it got so bad that some people actually believe base on what color you chose determine if you are "hardcore" or not. :rofl2:

Who thinks like that? I didn't even pay attention to color of someone else handheld. I may be curious about what game they have when I see someone else
with a handheld,but that it.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe it got so bad that some people actually believe base on what color you chose determine if you are "hardcore" or not. :rofl2:

Who thinks like that? I didn't even pay attention to color of someone else handheld. I may be curious about what game they have when I see someone else
with a handheld,but that it.
It's all about first impressions, If you see a little girl with a pink DS you don't think "she must have a K.D of 7 omgomgomg"
But if you saw a middle-aged guy with a black PSP you think "He looks like he's good video games"

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I be like "Oh, look she/he got a psp/ds." , then continue on what I was doing.

It is stupid to judge people on who they are or what they play if they have a purple psp or a red ds.

I'm going to see people playing Monster Hunter on any color 3ds. Whether it is pink or black.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else but me sick of this "hardcore" stereotype that supposedly glues the whole priority of the gaming pyramid???? since when did i become casual or hardcore? and not just a fucking gamer?
IMHO when i hear "hardcore gamer" i immediately think hmmm hardcore=VIRGIN....get a fucking life who cares if your hardcore or not.. ya know the difference between a hardcore xbox fps player and a casual wii fps gamer? nothing they are both wasting time playing video games and should spend less time fighting about which one is more of a looser or not by what control scheme they prefer.... stfu to anyone who uses hardcore gamer in real life to determine your machismo towards your games.... seriously a gamer is a gamer NO MATTER HE BE A SHE OR A HE OR THAT HE PLAY NES OR XBOX 360 stfu getting old
end rant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!