Inlitum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone,

First off I think it should be said that I am completely new to installing games through fbi. I have installed Pokemon Ultra Moon and Pokemon Y what seems like perfectly fine however whenever I try to launcher either of them I get a popup saying "This software requires an update to the latest version to proceed". I have been looking around google but cant find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Inlitum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It is safe to update your CIA-installed games.
That is the thing I am debating, some people say it is fine. After installing a few more test games it seems my error still occurs and still says I need a latest version to run my games. Other things such as the homebrew launcher have been installed properly and launched without errors

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the thing I am debating, some people say it is fine. After installing a few more test games it seems my error still occurs and still says I need a latest version to run my games. Other things such as the homebrew launcher have been installed properly and launched without errors
Did you update the games?

Takeshi666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its safe to update them as you installed the game cia. but some games have updates. if you want to you can find the update cia and install that. but i believe you should update when the popup comes up. excuse my english, its not that great

Takeshi666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recomend you get ciAngel to install tickets to install games from the eshop instead of getting them online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol