1. kitanii

OP kitanii Member
    Newcomer

I found a forwarder for Nintendont from the Wii U system menu which allows me to use only the gamepad to launch it. So far so good.
    When inside Nintendont my GC controller works, but only the gamepad works while in a GC game after that. I'm sure I was able to use my GC controller in GC games the other day after launching Nintendont via the gamepad. Or I'm remembering wrong. Is this possible? I want to launch Nintendont without having to use a Wiimote and then be able to use my GC controller in my GC games.

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    As far as I know, enabling Gamepad support means other controllers won't work. I think it says this somewhere.

3. kitanii

OP kitanii Member
    Newcomer

Yeah it does say this when you launch the forwarder, but I'm still positive I could launch Nintendont this way and then still use my GC controller after launching a GC game.

4. cagerhager

cagerhager GBAtemp Regular

United States
    from my experience, you have to cancel using the game pad. My only thought would be to create a GC game with the vc injector and then in the options, select "don't use gamepad as controller". If you try it, let me know if it works

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - controller, Nintendont, without