Hacking Launch Nintendont without having to use a wiimote and still use a GC controller

kitanii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a forwarder for Nintendont from the Wii U system menu which allows me to use only the gamepad to launch it. So far so good.
When inside Nintendont my GC controller works, but only the gamepad works while in a GC game after that. I'm sure I was able to use my GC controller in GC games the other day after launching Nintendont via the gamepad. Or I'm remembering wrong. Is this possible? I want to launch Nintendont without having to use a Wiimote and then be able to use my GC controller in my GC games.

kitanii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I know, enabling Gamepad support means other controllers won't work. I think it says this somewhere.
Yeah it does say this when you launch the forwarder, but I'm still positive I could launch Nintendont this way and then still use my GC controller after launching a GC game.

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it does say this when you launch the forwarder, but I'm still positive I could launch Nintendont this way and then still use my GC controller after launching a GC game.
from my experience, you have to cancel using the game pad. My only thought would be to create a GC game with the vc injector and then in the options, select "don't use gamepad as controller". If you try it, let me know if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: still, you're forgiven +2