Homebrew Latest Moonshell

musikako

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i just wanna ask how to update the moonshell of galaxy eagle i for 1.4.1u. It seems that the latest version of moonshell v2.10 has an error on galaxy eagle.

How do i fix this. thx for helping
rolleyes.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the bundled Moonshell is locked to the card.
I'm not sure what the Galaxy Eagle i is (I'm guessing it's the one I've seen referred to as 'GEi', the R4 Ultra clone which is an Acekard clone.), so I don't know what to tell you beyond that.

Do you press a button to run Moonshell like the 'classic' R4 menu (three icons: Files | Media | Slot-2), if so you might be able to run it from the file browser and not a 'Media' replacement.
Alternatively if you ARE running it from the Media button, make sure you're replacing the file that launches Media with Moonshl2.nds. On official R4's it's called "_DS_MSHL.NDS"

musikako

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have fix the problem and it is now working thx sir twist, but i have a problem installing movie. when i put the movie on the sd card and play it on dsi, you cant watch the whole movie, it is just 2 minutes

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad you got it working, but please try to avoid double and triple posting. You can edit your previous comment with the
p_edit.gif
button on the lower right of your post.

Onto your next problem...
Are you sure the file is longer than 2 minutes?
Does the seek bar show a longer time?
What happens after 2 minutes? does the screen go black?

musikako

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm exact 2 to 3 minutes i cant watch movie on my dsi. there is no black screen, it will just loop back the movie.

i tried several converter programs and when i upload it on the sd card and play the movie it does the same thing.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A movie that is 1.5 hrs long should take up around 380mb so I don't thing it's the size of the micro sd. GBATemp has a partner site called filetrip.net where you can download all sorts of homebrew for your cart. you should check it out.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
musikako said:
i want a movie on my ds+ a cheat how do u install cheats on ds?
Most flashcart menus support cheats.
Moonshell2 does not support game loading, so no cheats are available.

If you mean cheats on a retail cart, then you can try something like Nitro Hax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit