Not open for further replies.

HarukoNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I added a link to a new GitHub repository on the first post for ES patches. I'm still working on Sigpatch Installer to support both Fusee and Hekate, as well as use the new PKG2 patches, and ES patches repositories. I hope to have that done here soon.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I noticed it's missing two ES patches on repository compared to your fusée package attached on first post.

I don't know which fw they apply to.
03E4EB5556B98B327D1353E8AA2C7ADF2C544470
E581B1898637E5BC40DBC4AB8F0C6324447E05D1

your fusée package and fusée repository have one additional Loader patch compared to Raugo package:
72EC3AF6AFE4C27CC92608BE477A34CC8BB97F475AE6521353C40777DC3D3B40
what its purpose? I didn't see it before, I'll have to read more threads.
Edit
I've read your github readme and found the answer.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: HarukoNX

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
I added a link to a new GitHub repository on the first post for ES patches. I'm still working on Sigpatch Installer to support both Fusee and Hekate, as well as use the new PKG2 patches, and ES patches repositories. I hope to have that done here soon.
Thankyou for adding these, looking forward to seeing them on the installer.

Appreciate the work your doing, especially considering its in your own time and as a hobby!

Have a beer on me!

Reactions: HarukoNX

HarukoNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I noticed it's missing two ES patches on repository compared to your fusée package attached on first post.

I don't know which fw they apply to.
03E4EB5556B98B327D1353E8AA2C7ADF2C544470
E581B1898637E5BC40DBC4AB8F0C6324447E05D1

your fusée package and fusée repository have one additional Loader patch compared to Raugo package:
72EC3AF6AFE4C27CC92608BE477A34CC8BB97F475AE6521353C40777DC3D3B40
what its purpose? I didn't see it before, I'll have to read more threads.
Edit
I've read your gitbuh readme and found the answer.

03E4EB5556B98B327D1353E8AA2C7ADF2C544470 - Is 10.0.0+ I will remake the zip file to include that.
E581B1898637E5BC40DBC4AB8F0C6324447E05D1 - Was a pre-release version of 6.0.0. It was never officially available and was just on the CDN. There is no reason to support this with patches. There was FS patches for them as well, which I've recently removed as well as 1.0.0 ExFAT patches as that firmware was only available for development units.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up. Should now be fixed.

Just checked and 72EC3AF6AFE4C27CC92608BE477A34CC8BB97F475AE6521353C40777DC3D3B40 is for Atmosphere 0.11.0 I will document these SHA256 hashes in the PKG2 Patches git repository just like I did with the Build IDs in the ES Patches repository.

Last edited by HarukoNX,
Reactions: hausa51 and Cyan

studywes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Is it the same patch than Sigpatch?? Is it necessary to launch sigpatch or not if i installed this patch??
I am with Atmosphere and Kosmos and for sur newbiz :)

Thanks for help

HarukoNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi,

Is it the same patch than Sigpatch?? Is it necessary to launch sigpatch or not if i installed this patch??
I am with Atmosphere and Kosmos and for sur newbiz :)

Thanks for help

Sigpatch Installer needs to be updated. I'm still working on it. For the time being download the latest patches from the my GitHub repositories or from the first post on this thread.

Reactions: mikifantastik98

Tewisp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thanks for all the work!
I had problems with a title, but after merging the patches with the atmosphere ones everything worked

studywes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I installed this night Atmosphere/Kosmos and Emunand. I installed your patch files for hekate and atmosphere in my sd card but impossble to launch some games! i have a warning message after first screen and come back to home menu. Can you check hekate_pl.ini if it is good please or maybe something is missing?

Attachments

• hekate_ipl.7z
    503 bytes · Views: 147
Last edited by studywes,

HarukoNX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi,
I installed this night Atmosphere/Kosmos and Emunand. I installed your patch files for hekate and atmosphere in my sd card but impossble to launch some games! i have a warning message after first screen and come back to home menu. Can you check hekate_pl.ini if it is good please or maybe something is missing?

You were missing `kip1patch=nosigchk` under both `[CFW (SYSNAND)]` and `[CFW (EMUMMC)]`.

Attachments

• hekate_ipl.zip
    481 bytes · Views: 178

studywes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi HarukoNX

Thanks a lot, it was so easy :) Now all is done
Great job and my switch thanks you

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
So I just created an EmuNAND in a new SD card, followed NH Switch guide to create the EmuNAND. I have a 4.1 not ipatched SysNAND out of which I created the emuNAND: I was playing some NSPs I had installed a long time ago in my SD Card.

With the files in that guide I was not able to start the EmuNAND version. (Plus I wanted to install Sigpatches to run the installed NSPs).
I took some patches from the SD Setup file that allowed me to start EmuNAND, but all my previously installed NSPs show a ¨download¨ icon and ask me to download. I had previously copied over the Nintendo folder from my old SD card where my games were installed.

Is it an issue of the sigpatches or do I need to re-install the games? When I try to access Tinleaf I am getting an Applet mode message. How do I change that?

I am a bit lost for now so any help will be appreciated.

tom2199

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I just created an EmuNAND in a new SD card, followed NH Switch guide to create the EmuNAND. I have a 4.1 not ipatched SysNAND out of which I created the emuNAND: I was playing some NSPs I had installed a long time ago in my SD Card.

With the files in that guide I was not able to start the EmuNAND version. (Plus I wanted to install Sigpatches to run the installed NSPs).
I took some patches from the SD Setup file that allowed me to start EmuNAND, but all my previously installed NSPs show a ¨download¨ icon and ask me to download. I had previously copied over the Nintendo folder from my old SD card where my games were installed.

Is it an issue of the sigpatches or do I need to re-install the games? When I try to access Tinleaf I am getting an Applet mode message. How do I change that?

I am a bit lost for now so any help will be appreciated.
Your Emunand has its own Nintendo folder, i think it's inside the folder called emuMMC/RAW1/ there should be a Nintendo folder there thats the one emunand uses

Reactions: Bullseye

808lordz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys!

I have updated my firmware to 9.2. Also updated Kosmos/Atmosphere to the latest version 16.1 and also Hekate to the latest 5.2.1 version. Everything was supposed to be fresh and clear.

Then I went ahead and installed your kip patches, and also tried adding the line "kip1patch=nosigchk" inside the hekate_ipl file just as stated above.

Still cannot install any NSP games through Goldleaf.

Any suggestions?

PS: Before that I was running 8.1 firmware with some older version of Kosmos/Hekate and it worked fine. I just updated so I could play newer games.

Thank you

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

I have updated my firmware to 9.2. Also updated Kosmos/Atmosphere to the latest version 16.1 and also Hekate to the latest 5.2.1 version. Everything was supposed to be fresh and clear.

Then I went ahead and installed your kip patches, and also tried adding the line "kip1patch=nosigchk" inside the hekate_ipl file just as stated above.

Still cannot install any NSP games through Goldleaf.

Any suggestions?

PS: Before that I was running 8.1 firmware with some older version of Kosmos/Hekate and it worked fine. I just updated so I could play newer games.

Thank you
Did you install the ES Patches or just the FS/ACID Pathc?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The es patches are required to use homebrew nsps, right? I assumed using the es patches for Atmosphere would be enough, but this doesn’t seem to be the case.

I know title redirection is better, but there are some homebrew which the devs have decided to only distribute as nsp (no, I don’t mean Tinfoil). I’m having to use hekate plus fusee-primary at the moment because of this.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The es patches are required to use homebrew nsps, right? I assumed using the es patches for Atmosphere would be enough, but this doesn’t seem to be the case.

I know title redirection is better, but there are some homebrew which the devs have decided to only distribute as nsp (no, I don’t mean Tinfoil). I’m having to use hekate plus fusee-primary at the moment because of this.

I believe you need the FS patches for homebrew nsp, just pick the hekate.zip from the first post and put everything on your sd card, don't skip any file. Haruko's patches are good.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ OP

SigPatch-Installer always crashing on me on newly created Atomosphere 0.12 and firmware 10.0.2.

Error code: 2168-0002 (0x4a8)

Any way to provide the patches for each release for those who want to install it offline?

PS. Incognito_RCM not working with latest firmware 10.0.2.

Edit: Fixed SigPatch-Installer crashing and found patches for offline install.

Last edited by Nemix77, , Reason: edit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol