Hacking RELEASE Latest FS and Acid Patches for Kosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I believe you need the FS patches for homebrew nsp, just pick the hekate.zip from the first post and put everything on your sd card, don't skip any file. Haruko's patches are good.
This is really strange. I did this, but still get the 'unable to start software' error with homebrew nsps. I tried adding the extra fs patches too, tried a clean install, and made sure kip1patch=nosigchk is present - no good.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Right, the issue seems to be the lack of loader.kip in the new version. Not including the loader.kip seems to make homebrew nsps no longer work. Installing the 'old' patches using sigpatch-installer has sorted the issue.

Obviously it would be ideal to ditch loader.kip but it seems there are still teething issues.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Right, the issue seems to be the lack of loader.kip in the new version. Not including the loader.kip seems to make homebrew nsps no longer work. Installing the 'old' patches using sigpatch-installer has sorted the issue.

Obviously it would be ideal to ditch loader.kip but it seems there are still teething issues.

That's strange, i think the kip was only needed on older hekate. Are you on latest atmosphere (0.12.0) and hekate (5.2.1)?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
All latest, installed fresh files to make sure there wasn’t a conflict. I’d like to say user error, but these are all new files.

steev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really strange. I did this, but still get the 'unable to start software' error with homebrew nsps. I tried adding the extra fs patches too, tried a clean install, and made sure kip1patch=nosigchk is present - no good.

Same issue here. I've found that enabling Auto NoGC allows the homebrew NSPs to start

steev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that works too. Just thought maybe I was doing something wrong since the loader.kip was deprecated.

Rya006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me idea how to fix this issue...i am atmosphere 12.0 and kosmo 16.1 and 10.0.2 firmwire... my games that already downloaded from tinfoil keeps giving error 2155-8007 not sure why or if its related to the patches n stuff... thanks in advance

Samueladi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi! I'm still new to the Switch Homebrew Stuffs and just recently bought my switch! I've just installed Kosmos 0.16.1 and have installed the Sigpatches, but I have a problem when installing .nsp with gold leaf that said

Error: 2145-0001 (0x291)
Module: ETickets (145)
Description: Unknown or undocumented error (1)

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Last edited by Samueladi,

JustinKG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested this with my copy of Animal Crossing using the latest version of Kosmos with firmware 10.0.0. I tried installing it with GameCard Installer NX, and by dumping it to NSP with NXDumpTool and installing it with Goldleaf. Both worked just fine. You may want to try re-dumping your copy of Animal Crossing.

So if I wanna DUMP my ACNH cartridge, I need KOSMOS?

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
Your Emunand has its own Nintendo folder, i think it's inside the folder called emuMMC/RAW1/ there should be a Nintendo folder there thats the one emunand uses

I moved the nintendo files from the Nintendo folder in the root to the Nintendo folder in the EmuMMC/Raw but the games still have that same icon and I cannot run them. Any other thing I might be doing wrong for them not to work?

EDIT: So I deleted the game, opened the HB loader NOT in Applet mode, and installed it again and now it seemed to work. Does that mean I need to re-install all my games?

Last edited by Bullseye,

CovidBryant

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know I tried making my custom picture appear while booting, but nothing.
I added this:
customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp
under this:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100
customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp

What's the problem?

Reactions: Rya006

angelo93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know I tried making my custom picture appear while booting, but nothing.
I added this:
customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp
under this:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100
customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp

What's the problem?

The bmp has to be 32bit if I remember correctly. What you can do is open the stock logo and create a layer over it and merge the layers down and then just save it. It also has to be oriented vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1