Latest English Patch for Jump Ultimate Stars

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by laughingmisterj, Oct 29, 2009.

1. laughingmisterj
    OP

Newcomer laughingmisterj Member

United States
    Yes, I am aware there is an index of translations. The link to the JUS English patch is broken. I managed to find another patch, but it is quite bare-bones. (0.8) Is there a newer patch available? Something that at least translates all the menus? (None of the options available when building decks are in English)

2. benjaminlibl

Member benjaminlibl Funky Member

Singapore
    I'm not too sure what you mean, menus have never been translated, although menu descriptions have.

3. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
  4. laughingmisterj
    OP

Newcomer laughingmisterj Member

United States
    Ah. I'm no hacker, I understand that it's monumentally difficult. But could someone please label the menu buttons in English? It would make it so much more enjoyable and easy to play. And in total, you're only changing like 10-15 buttons.

5. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Err, maybe I should say that the buttons are more likely images so it is difficult to edit. It would take a lot of hacking skill just to get those few buttons done. It would require you to find some program in order to edit and insert it into the game. (which is difficult) I mean, I use the patch, it's not that difficult, just taking a peek at what each of them does by clicking on them isn't hard, and memorizing them is quick too. Or a piece of paper could help.

6. benjaminlibl

Member benjaminlibl Funky Member

Singapore
    Plus, the project was concluded a long time ago. I doubt anyone would just pick it up now.