ROM Hack Latest English Patch for Jump Ultimate Stars

laughingmisterj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am aware there is an index of translations. The link to the JUS English patch is broken. I managed to find another patch, but it is quite bare-bones. (0.8) Is there a newer patch available? Something that at least translates all the menus? (None of the options available when building decks are in English)

laughingmisterj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benjaminlibl said:
I'm not too sure what you mean, menus have never been translated, although menu descriptions have.

Ah. I'm no hacker, I understand that it's monumentally difficult. But could someone please label the menu buttons in English? It would make it so much more enjoyable and easy to play. And in total, you're only changing like 10-15 buttons.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Err, maybe I should say that the buttons are more likely images so it is difficult to edit. It would take a lot of hacking skill just to get those few buttons done. It would require you to find some program in order to edit and insert it into the game. (which is difficult) I mean, I use the patch, it's not that difficult, just taking a peek at what each of them does by clicking on them isn't hard, and memorizing them is quick too. Or a piece of paper could help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -