Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
89turbocs said:
wasn't working for me at all

"not working" can mean so many things, be more specific if you want people to help you

but according to this:

89turbocsi still can't get the new genplus revision to show up in my HBC

I'd say, check your SD installation structure

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jacobeian said:
89turbocs said:
wasn't working for me at all

"not working" can mean so many things, be more specific if you want people to help you

i wasn't looking for help, i was just letting matguitarist know it wasn't working (explained earlier in the thread). i only tried it at all to help out the OP who has done fantastic work for us all.

@muddy - that is definitely the problem, thank you

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the boot.dol_

I just reuploaded it
smile.gif

GenplusGX r457

Emulators with fix for Classic Controller Pro analog stick and 3rd Party classic controller

Megaupload Link or

Mediafire Link

- Desmumewii r184 ( Change Log ) Compatibility list feel free to update this list, it'll help Arikado and other programmers to improve the emu

- Fceux-GXr463 analog stick fix from tantric ( 3.1.7 ) ( cover mod to be incuded soon in next Tantric official release )( Change Log ) ( USB2 Support )

- Snes9x-GX r579 analog stick fix from tantric( 4.1.9 ) ( Change Log ) ( USB2 Support )

- Snes9x-GX cover mod ( To be incuded soon in next Tantric official release ) ( Home Page)

- Snes9x Single Game Loading 1.0

- VbaGx r448 analog stick fix from tantric ( 2.1.6 ) ( Change Log ) ( cover mod to be incuded soon in next Tantric official release ) ( USB2 Support )

- Vba Single Game Loading 1.0

- Wii64 r1091 (1.1 Honey ) USB2 MOD + Analog stick fix ( Change Log ) Thank to xander150 for her fix

- Genplus-GX r457 USB2( Change Log ) (analog stick fix for 3rd party classic controller add)

- Smsplus r59 USB2 MOD( Change Log )

- Hugo-gx r21 USB2 MOD (Change Log )

- Pcsx r84 ( Change Log ) ( USB 2 support since r84 )

- DosBox r91 ( Change Log )

Libogc SVN 3rd party classic controller analog fix

Inferior_Design

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't updated my emulators since December 2 years ago because I didn't want to lose my saves. Even if the saves are gone when I update, at least I'll be able to play in style.

I bet there's no chance Team Twiizers updates the HBC so that 3rd party CCPros work, so thanks for all of the mods matg.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even if Team Twizzer update HBC CCPRO will not work in emulator, you have to update with my mod emulator or recompiled it with latest Libogc SVN to use it.

tablebreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks so much for the update! I'm getting ready to try it now, will report back!

IT WORKS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thanks so much!

edit: does anyone have the best video settings for a nice tv?
smile.gif

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tablebreaker said:
thanks so much for the update! I'm getting ready to try it now, will report back!

IT WORKS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thanks so much!

edit: does anyone have the best video settings for a nice tv?
smile.gif
Nice tv could be alot of things are we talking LCD, Plasma, etc?

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i tested the genplus revision today matguitarist, the usb2.0 speed is obvious, and is blazing fast. my official CCPro joysticks aren't working with it though

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys, i don't have too much to do anything these day i do a lot of overtime at job ...

Battletime, i'll try to check for DVDx tonight if i got time. Thank for your patience.

I'll try to fix some problem this week please send me your problem via mail to [email protected]

wrote me problem and the classic controller you have with the ID if you have one

ex : Apps : genplusgx

Problem : Analog stick

Controller: Official Classic controller pro

ID : 0xa4200101

PS : Does anyone successfully compiled scummVM SVN, i alway get error with ... fatUnmountDefault' was not declared in this scope ...

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using a Nyko Wing classic controller and I find these mods only work when they feel like it for me =/ Most of the time the controller is recognized but the input is entirely screwey (always uses speed button, etc). Idk why sometimes it works perfect though, but it's chances of doing so are extremely rare. The ID for it is 0x9a9b9b00
Any help is greatly appreciated.

renejr902

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i want to buy a Nyko Wing classic controller because i tried the d-pad and it seem better than the original classic controller from nintendo. i hope someone will help you. i want to use the nyko controller with nes and snes emulator

anybody else have problem with this controller using emulators ?

is the wireless nyko wing have problem too ?

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
secretchaos1 said:
I'm using a Nyko Wing classic controller and I find these mods only work when they feel like it for me =/ Most of the time the controller is recognized but the input is entirely screwey (always uses speed button, etc). Idk why sometimes it works perfect though, but it's chances of doing so are extremely rare. The ID for it is 0x9a9b9b00
Any help is greatly appreciated.

I Updated my libogc with your ID, i'll upload snes9x for testing tonight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system