OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So I've probably downloaded every cheat.dat file possible! YAH! and nothing works.

I have a r4 sdhc cart and bought it from here so I believe it is real and not a clone.

I've downloaded the latest cheat.dat file located here at gbatemp and none of the games will give me a cheat option. Watched tons of youtube videos which all simply told me to place the cheat.dat file into the _system_ folder. So all has failed except for the this thing in which only less than half of my cheats began to actually show up (the Mario Kart cheat began to work, woo -.-).

I'm getting a headache and would really appreciate some help.
hate2.gif
(I'm quite disappointed that there was no ds version of this but it's cute none the less)

Viki

jytx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Does nooo one know whats up? Or does this hav simply too easy of a solution for anyone to care?

I kinda hope its the latter.. Care to share?
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for those who hav read my post! lololol

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
taken from cheats.gbatemp

QUOTE said:
here is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use an alternate firmware/loader for your flashcard such as YSMenu, AKAIO and so on.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.

in other words, that method that allowed u to see half the game, that's is the right path.

After that, just don forget to removed any useless game from the cheat database.

jytx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so question. Does only clones have this problem or real flashcards as well?

Because I think my flashcard is real (if anyone would like to check the website and confirm that would be great). I am aware of this problem but for some odd reason I keep getting the idea that the problem only occurs with fake flashcards. In turn, assume that this solution will not help me.

However, if this problem is with all cards, real or fake. Then fuck my life. Lol, jk, long process here I come!

P.S. I'm pretty sure all the games I hav should have cheats because they are the same games that are in my M3 which uses rayder's database and, what do you kno!, all of the cheats work.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jytx said:

Because I think my flashcard is real (if anyone would like to check the website and confirm that would be great). I am aware of this problem but for some odd reason I keep getting the idea that the problem only occurs with fake flashcards. In turn, assume that this solution will not help me.

However, if this problem is with all cards, real or fake. Then fuck my life. Lol, jk, long process here I come!

P.S. I'm pretty sure all the games I hav should have cheats because they are the same games that are in my M3 which uses rayder's database and, what do you kno!, all of the cheats work.

Having too much cheats and most of them not showing is a problem with the real and the fake R4. If you bought your R4 recently then its a clone. R4 stopped making their carts around last year.

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jytx said:

The problem occurs on the real and fake R4s. Also, seeing as your R4 has SDHC, it is most definitely fake.

jytx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ugghhh fuck my life.

Well thanks everyone. I kno how to fix it now
yaynds.gif
hate2.gif

Out of topic and sorry bu did I pay extra for a sturdier flashcard or should I have just bought a cheap one?

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jytx said:
Ugghhh fuck my life.

Well thanks everyone. I kno how to fix it now
yaynds.gif
hate2.gif

Out of topic and sorry bu did I pay extra for a sturdier flashcard or should I have just bought a cheap one?

Well, the R4 isn't really that sturdy. You could have bought an Acekard which is cheap AND sturdy, or an M3DS Real for the same price, but with additional features.

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try put ysmenu on your r4sdhc it show all cheats
yaynds.gif

but make copy of files before doing if it didn't works

Edit 1 : nvm it doesn't support r4 sdhc

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's other way by downloading R4CCE (cheat editor) you could delete the cheat your not planing to use
yaynds.gif
but it might take a while unless you highlight them then delete. Hopes it works for you
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol