Last Switch game you finished

hippy dave Apr 21, 2018.

1. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    This thread made me realise that I'm not finishing any games on the Switch although I'm telling myself (for most of the games) I will at one point.

Coming to think of it ... which games did I finish?
    1. I finished BotW three times (1x Wii U, 1x Switch, 1x Switch Hard Mode). I've got every shrine and every side quest and what can I say? I fuckin' love that game. However: I got the Season Pass, upgraded my Master Sword but abandoned the game in the middle of the last story DLC. I still think I'll get back to it though.
    2. I "finished" MK8D as I got all three golden parts. However I suck hard at 200 ccm so I did not get the golden Mario.
    3. I "finished" Let's Go Eevee if catching Mewtwo is considered beating it. Still playing it from time to time do some end game things.
    4. I finished Diablo III by clearing the story mode with at least one class (mage). Still playing adventure mode with that mage almost every day (the Goblin Amiibo is amazing) and just started another character in story mode.
    But I have to say: That's it.

I'm playing Picross 1, Road Redemption, Dead Cells, Smash Bros. Ultimate, Hammerwatch, Sky Force Reloaded at least once a month and will eventually finish a few of them (I'm faaar from finishing Road Redemption lol).

However I've finished a few retro games in RetroArch on the Switch if that counts. :D
    Oh and I did another complete run through Day of the Tentacle on the Switch in the early homebrew days with ScummVM which was very enjoying (thanks again Cpasjuste).

MUDD_BR likes this.
  2. Justin20020

Justin20020 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 22, 2015
    Germany
    Stay - really a great game

3. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Haven't finished Super Mario Odyssey and BOTW at all since November. I am busy with outgoing -- Nature and spend time with family and true friends. Those can wait. I missed 1980's.. More time with family and friends. Now in 2000's more time with video games, computers and etc. Dont have much time with family and friends. SAD!

I am glad that I remain the same person since 1980's. I dont keep my nose glue to the iPhone and etc at all.

So I will play with them again just for bad weather, no plans, and something like that. Thats all. I want to limited myself. Miss you, 1980's.. 2000's sucks!

MUDD_BR likes this.
  4. Lukasz

Lukasz Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2019
    Poland
    Super Mario Odyssey, now I playing Pokemon:)

5. Degga

Degga Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Germany
    Hollow Knight great game!

Aphromite likes this.
  6. hippy dave
    OP

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    ^Still gots to play Hollow Knight. And Axiom Verge. And all the other good metroidvanias.

Last night I finished The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince. The hand drawn fairy tale aesthetic caught my eye, and it's a decent puzzle platformer with a nice story. Control is a smidge clunky, but it's more than forgivable if you're into it. I think it said I'd played it for about 7 hours, including getting all the trophies.

7. fallingrat

fallingrat Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2018
    Spain
    Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: 100% completion. I wasn’t feeling like going for the time trials.

hippy dave likes this.
  8. BoxmanWTF

BoxmanWTF ♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫

Nov 22, 2008
    Canada
    Behind you
    Just finished Travis Strikes Again.
    Overall fun package with a load of great moments.
    Really made me miss NMH1 though, something about the narrative of the sequel that doesn't feel right.

9. Oschara

Oschara GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Perception. Wife and I played it together.

10. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    Just finished Resident Evil Revelations 2. Easiest end of game boss battle of any Resident Evil game.

11. hippy dave
    OP

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Hm on the first Revelations game on 3DS, I remember getting stuck at the "tasty meat" guy, I don't even know how far through the game that was.

12. Longshot56

Longshot56 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2018
    United States
    Kakariko Village, Death Mountain Drive
    I beat BOTW once, replaying it now and going to buy the DLC since i only got the game in November

13. bandar

bandar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2017
    Saudi Arabia
    Fire Emblem Warriors

I hate this genre of gaming yet I love Fire Emblem.
    So when it got released I decided to give it a shot. So I borrowed it from a friend and after an hour of playing I hated it even more so I gave it back to him and never looked back. Until last week when I thought to myself why I don't give it another shot to see if I changed my mind. So I forced myself to finish a couple of chapters then I got hooked all the sudden. Seeing all the old characters and the new ones together in HD made me love it. So I finished the main story in a day and now I'm playing the history mode and getting S rank in all the missions. Once I got hooked I can't let it go at all. I started playing now South Park The Fractured But Whole but I keep returning to Fire Emblem Warriors.

MUDD_BR likes this.
  14. yusuo

yusuo Jam Master Jay

Oct 19, 2006
    United States
    Celeste is the last game I beat, currently flickering between Ocarina of Time and final fantasy 9

hippy dave likes this.
  15. MK73DS

MK73DS Non-commutative algebra

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, because i still haven't finished Breath of the Willd (900 f***ing korok seeds ?! ><) nor Smash Bros Ultimate xD

16. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    Localhost
    Firewatch... Have no words for that beautiful game.

hippy dave likes this.
  17. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    None, my attention span is too fucked

I'd say BOTW bit I finished it on Wii U nearly 2(!) Years ago

18. Thompy

Thompy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2019
    United Kingdom
    London
    Hollow knight! Such a masterpiece of a game.
    I didn't complete all of the DLC though, I like my sanity too much

19. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 25, 2013
    United States
    Super Mario Odyssey

20. Agusto101

Agusto101 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2018
    Guatemala
    Guatemala
    Lost the count. .i finished like 500 games