Gaming Last Switch game you finished

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fire Emblem Three Houses - Crimson flower route

Had hard time in final map, need to take a breaks of them so played it again and again for a week, funny thing is that i not noticed that i can use divine pulse whenever i want :shy:, i was thinking that divine pulse works only when Byleth, Edelgard dies :lol:. But im pretty happy that i managed to finish game without using it. Right now im on Azure Moon and feel more experienced.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Before buying a Switch, i had only Xbox One. I always wanted to play that game but at that time it was only on ps4. Had so much fun playing it, even if story was not that great and side stories (cases) were repeatable. Main pros of this game is battle system, Digimons to choose from and whole digivolution effort that You must put in. 50 hours of solid gameplay. I heard Hacker's Memory is even better so in near future i plan to complete it also.

Reactions: hippy dave

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Just beat Super Mario 3D world+Bowsers fury, damn champions road to hell, nigh on impossible to finish without the tanooki suit, overall really liked the faster gameplay compared to the Wii U version, the game always felt like a slog to play on the Wii U, the Qol improvements really made the game more enjoyable, still have bowsers fury and new Pokemon snap left over to finish.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
Nice short zelda-ish game I ploughed through yesterday. The tone is silly and cheeky, the characters are cute, the combat is mostly trivial apart from the later bosses (I only remembered near the end of the game that there was a "trip"/dash move like hyperlight drifter). The game needs optimising, really shouldn't be getting lag/missed frames on a simple 2d game like this, but it was mostly tolerable. Worth a few hours of your time if you want a break from whatever you're playing.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez last October. The most attractive part of the Switch is its portable mode and currently struggling to get to use that to its maximum so I haven't touched it for more video games.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Higurashi no Naku koro Ni Hou - duh.
2021072821401800.jpg

Trying now to figure out which game start playing for real - Bravely Default II, Great Ace Attorney or ISLAND.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got an itch to play vvvvvv again (played it through in one sitting back when it came out on the 3DS), so I did that last night, one sitting again and finished with all the shiny trinkets. Decided to start on some of the achievements so did flip mode and the first time trial one today.
Excellent game, banging soundtrack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'