Gaming Last Switch game you finished

Nadd_Factory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shakedown: Hawaii was the last switch game I beat, mostly because I don't beat a lot of games on the Switch and that game was pretty short, it's a good game though, would recommend

Reactions: BigOnYa

DannX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I finished Bayonetta just yesterday. What an insanely hard game, much harder than the second one. But I enjoyed it a lot, hopefully the 3rd will arrive some day and oh I will be there for it.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Lost Vikings - Definitive Edition, from the Blizzard Arcade Collection.

Classic game in the puzzle-platformer genre, not the first to do "switch between multiple playable characters with different abilities" (apparently Gobliiins came before), but it makes great use of the mechanics to make a lot of fun puzzles, which build up in challenge nicely toward the end. The vikings' bickering is funny too. The definitive edition is basically the SNES version with the extra levels from the Megadrive/Genesis version added, and the extra cut-scenes. Apparently it supports 3-player co-op play too.

Really good game, I was playing through the SNES version on my 3DS before I abandoned that for the Switch, and had intended to use passwords to play the extra levels on the Megadrive version afterward, so having all the levels built-in is a wish come true. I only used the included save-state feature at the start of a level, because passwords are dumb, didn't "cheat" by saving mid-level, so feel good earning the win. 5 stars would recommend.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Super Mario Galaxy, 100%.

It felt like a bit of a scam that you have to

do the whole game again with Luigi

to get to the finale. Still, really good game, lot of fun.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Lost Vikings - Definitive Edition, from the Blizzard Arcade Collection.

Classic game in the puzzle-platformer genre, not the first to do "switch between multiple playable characters with different abilities" (apparently Gobliiins came before), but it makes great use of the mechanics to make a lot of fun puzzles, which build up in challenge nicely toward the end. The vikings' bickering is funny too. The definitive edition is basically the SNES version with the extra levels from the Megadrive/Genesis version added, and the extra cut-scenes. Apparently it supports 3-player co-op play too.

Really good game, I was playing through the SNES version on my 3DS before I abandoned that for the Switch, and had intended to use passwords to play the extra levels on the Megadrive version afterward, so having all the levels built-in is a wish come true. I only used the included save-state feature at the start of a level, because passwords are dumb, didn't "cheat" by saving mid-level, so feel good earning the win. 5 stars would recommend.
Just found out they've added Lost Vikings 2 to the Blizzard Arcade Collection with a new update (as well as another game called RPM Racing), which I'm really happy about. I expect it's the SNES version as that's the one Blizzard worked on. Never played the sequel, am looking forward to more platform puzzing when I get a chance.

Moffle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Recently beat Bastion and even more recently "beat" Hades for the first time.
Now I just have to clear Hades like 20 more times to get the ending.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat Pokemon Let's go Eevee it was really hard considering my pokemon was under leveled at the Pokemon Leauge. The same happened to me in SW/SH but I liked the challenge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.