Gaming Last GBA game you finished

EuanF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The TMNT game by Ubisoft was mine, but just on normal mode. I breezed through normal pretty easily but can't even do the first level on hard :(

Reactions: hippy dave

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda Minish Cap. Now playing Wario Land 4 and Yoshi's Island. Distracted by Prey (2017), once I finish it I'll go back to gba and 3ds games.
WARIO LAND 4??? You won't regret playing that game. It's amazing. I also reccomend trying out the unfinished rom hack of it, called Parallel World when you're done.

Reactions: NelGibs

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wario Land 4 is on my to-do list. I know I played the Warlo Land games back in the day but I don't think I finished any of them. Any particular need to play them in order?
Minish Cap is on my to-do too, never played it, but have been very gradually working my way through the 2D Zeldas.
I did finish Yoshi's Island on GBA back in the day, solid classic.

Reactions: NelGibs

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. It's very hard even by Fire Emblem standards and it's riddled with baffling, sometimes outright sadistic design decisions designed to give the player the most painful experience possible.
I played it twice through, 10/10 would recommend

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. It's very hard even by Fire Emblem standards and it's riddled with baffling, sometimes outright sadistic design decisions designed to give the player the most painful experience possible.
I played it twice through, 10/10 would recommend
You're kinda kinky, huh?

NelGibs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WARIO LAND 4??? You won't regret playing that game. It's amazing. I also reccomend trying out the unfinished rom hack of it, called Parallel World when you're done.

Absolutely dude. It is a great game and the levels are quite challenging. I have fever for the last week and haven't played those games because character movements make me dizzy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wario Land 4 is on my to-do list. I know I played the Warlo Land games back in the day but I don't think I finished any of them. Any particular need to play them in order?
Minish Cap is on my to-do too, never played it, but have been very gradually working my way through the 2D Zeldas.
I did finish Yoshi's Island on GBA back in the day, solid classic.

Wario Land 4 is my first Wario game. Wario Land 3 for GBC is quite solid too from the gameplay I watched. Minish Cap is great, you should play it. I played it years ago but stopped because I didn't pay attention to the hints given by npcs thus wandering aimlessly. Finally restarted from the beginning and finished it in a week. It was a blast! (I always try to avoid using guides, except for some temples in BoTW and A Link to the Past).

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished Turbo Turtle Adventure! Came back to it yesterday after a break of about a year, and discovered that I just had the bonus level in the last area to unlock, and the final level left to beat. Reaching the bonus exit to unlock the last bonus level was pretty hard, was trying for hours yesterday, got there in the end, and just completed said bonus level and the final level today. Got 100% completion for the game, but to do so I had to work around a bug by hacking open a bonus level that didn't open when it should have.

So yeah I liked this game a lot, bit of nostalgia because it reminded me of the Amiga game Rock'N'Roll, plus I'm a big fan of tortoises & turtles. Lots of levels and they get quite challenging, you have to be pretty stubborn to work your way through some of them. Would recommend.

Turbo Turtle Adventure (USA)-0.png

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Metroid Fusion

20210901_180756.jpg

Found it frustrating that on first play through, when you get close to beating the game, you unknowingly get locked out of the Sectors (most of the game area) so can't go back to finish up collecting items you've missed, until after you beat the game and then Continue from the main menu. Still, considering that, 82% on items isn't bad. Will still do my best to get the rest of them, but probably not tonight.

Apart from that frustration, really solid Metroid game. Looking forward to the next.

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only own 4 GBA games. Two are different types of fighting games and don't really have a distinct ending. Another one is Mega Man Zero, which nobody has ever come close to finishing. I guess that leaves Super Mario Advance.

There were a few games I rented or borrowed; pretty sure I beat The Minish Cap and Tony Hawk 2 but I don't know if they were before or after SMA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: