Gaming Last GBA game you finished

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These are always good threads for discussion, couldn't see an existing one.

I finished WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! - I think I've done everything now anyway, just got hiscores in Pyoro and Pyoro 2 which were the only ones I hadn't yet. This was a lot of fun, good game to play in short bursts when you've got a few minutes, or settle down to practice a tough game/set for a while. I never thought the microgames thing would be my cup of tea, but it's actually pretty enjoyable, and I can see why this game gets placed in a lot of best game lists.

How about you?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All my GBA choices are usually endless games or games that can be played over and over.

Tetris, Egg(o) Mania, Mr Driller 2, Kururin... ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/links-to-various-gbatemp-features-over-the-years.352851/ )

Guess it would have to be the prince of persia game for it. Good stuff that. Did savestate my way through GBA max payne as well. Got pretty close on CIMA the enemy as well, need to start mentioning that one more again.

Reactions: hippy dave

SilverDen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not quite done but in the home stretch: filling the pokedex in Emerald, with the help of pretty much every other game in the generation. At 355/386 atm

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All my GBA choices are usually endless games or games that can be played over and over.

Tetris, Egg(o) Mania, Mr Driller 2, Kururin... ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/links-to-various-gbatemp-features-over-the-years.352851/ )

Guess it would have to be the prince of persia game for it. Good stuff that. Did savestate my way through GBA max payne as well. Got pretty close on CIMA the enemy as well, need to start mentioning that one more again.
Cool, I should probably check out that eggmania one, and I've still got to get unstuck and finish working my way through the first Kururin game.

I know I'm close to the end of Guru Logic Champ too, but there's a puzzle I've been really stuck on for quite a while. I refuse to look up a solution so I'll keep plugging away at it occasionally.

Reactions: matt!

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Similar to @FAST6191, most of the GBA titles I play are of the non-finishable variety, or can be played through in one sitting (shmups and vs fighters).
I think the last proper completable title I finished on the GBA was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... which I started when it first came out and only fully completed about a decade later.
Recently decided to give Mother 3 a fair crack now that the latest translation is out... so maybe I'll get that one completed within the next five years or so.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Metroid Zero Mission for me, literally just finished 100%ing it a day or two ago. just too good to resist. On to Super Metroid now though, but I'll be back for a Fusion run through :). Such a great system.
Awesome. I played through Zero Mission on my 3DS some years ago, really enjoyed it. Planning to do Fusion soon on my Micro before Dread comes out.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
These are always good threads for discussion, couldn't see an existing one.
You did well.:)
It's been a long time since I've wanted to propose a similar discussion, too, but I was afraid I'd go unheard, and that no one would participate...:cry:

Kameryn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome. I played through Zero Mission on my 3DS some years ago, really enjoyed it. Planning to do Fusion soon on my Micro before Dread comes out.

A fine choice!
Will it be your first go with Fusion?

Ooo, I just realized they're giving us Dread in time for Halloween! Gonna be a good fall :).

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Far as I can recall, 100%'d Yoshi's Island. I've played some Mario Kart since then, I'm sure, but you never really finish that. I really should put in some GBA time soon, it's been a while.

Titney

Trophies
XP
Country
I've mostly been doing original Gameboy/Gameboy Color lately, but the last GBA game I replayed was probably Guru Logi Champ, or possibly Mr Driller Ace (found a complete save on my G6 but I don't even remember playing it that much lol.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...