I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm disappointed. I think NDS games have been sorry going all the way back to Myst or Geometry Wars. Who cares about MTV's fan attack or Julie:American Girl or the other assorted shovelware? I'm really glad I got a PSP also, because my DS is collecting dust right now.

Contributed list of decent forthcoming games:

Advance Wars DS 2 !!!
Bomberman Land 2
Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of the Ancient Arts
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
Line Rider DS
N+
Nanostray 2
New Track & Field
Ninja Gaiden DS
Prey the Stars
Sonic & Mario DS
Trackmania DS

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Maybe the days of good DS games are over?
cry.gif

No, it couldn't be, impossible..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm mostly catching up on PSP and mobile stuff so I've not really been on the DS that much aside checking the latest games (all of which lately have been bad) but its the way it is at this time of the year as the Wii, 360, PSwhatever haven't really had much either.

Its gonna pick up though, next week we have Nanostray 2, week after Sonic & Mario DS (previews are saying its much much better than the Wii one) as well as Advance Wars DS 2 and then the week after that there is Dungeon Explorer: Warrior of the Ancient Arts and Bomberman Land 2.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
It's just after Christmas you oafs. Any half decent publisher with a good game in the works had it shipping in November and early December, which is why we got a pre-Christmas flood of AA titles and now there's nothing but horse games which were put on the back burner in the rush to get the big xmas sellers

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif

Nah its just not the best time to release games. Look at March when its usually a good time, as I think theres school holidays:

Prey the Stars
Ninja Gaiden DS
New Track & Field
N+

Those are the games that stand out for me, and there could be more yet to be announced. The DS is by no means dead, far far from it, software is selling well and hardware in some places is even selling out.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
cry.gif

Nah its just not the best time to release games. Look at March when its usually a good time, as I think theres school holidays:

Prey the Stars
Ninja Gaiden DS
New Track & Field
N+

Those are the games that stand out for me, and there could be more yet to be announced. The DS is by no means dead, far far from it, software is selling well and hardware in some places is even selling out.

Hmm, maybe I'm wrong after all. That's a nice list of games, I hope there's still more even.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not forgetting Line Rider DS and Trackmania DS. I'm looking forward to those two a lot.

EDIT: Taras, maybe you should edit your original post with a list of all the upcoming AAA games?

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not forgetting Line Rider DS and Trackmania DS. I'm looking forward to those two a lot.

EDIT: Taras, maybe you should edit your original post with a list of all the upcoming AAA games?

Done!

I'm not sure if Trackmania DS is the New Track & Field. I'm guessing so.

Thanks

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I freaking love the Trackmania games. You create your own track, then race on it. The controls and concept are just so simple, but it's just so freaking fun for some reason. In the PC ones, you can even race your tracks online with others.

It's not just racing, some people make stunt tracks too where you just drive around and try and get the farthest jumps or try and mess the other drivers up...it's cool.

Are they making one for the DS?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...