fixmyjapwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey ya'll
I have a jap wii, newest firmware (thank you wiifit), but SSBB NTSC-J RETAIL VERSION still wont work- I have that hacked one that does everything but quest mode working- but the retail version I have all shinny and golden won't work. Someone suggested I'm SOL and should burn a new dual layer dvd... but there must be a way to use the PURCHASED SSBB-J with an NTSC-J wii!!!

I understand that this topic may have been discussed before; but my search has yielded nothing ><
please, answers? I'd like to be playing adventure too~

Yours
FMJW
ph34r.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
fixmyjapwii said:
Hey ya'll
I have a jap wii, newest firmware (thank you wiifit), but SSBB NTSC-J RETAIL VERSION still wont work- I have that hacked one that does everything but quest mode working- but the retail version I have all shinny and golden won't work. Someone suggested I'm SOL and should burn a new dual layer dvd... but there must be a way to use the PURCHASED SSBB-J with an NTSC-J wii!!!

I understand that this topic may have been discussed before; but my search has yielded nothing ><
please, answers? I'd like to be playing adventure too~

Yours
FMJW
ph34r.gif

I am absolutely positive that even browsing one of the million topics on gbatemp about SSBB would have shed light on the fact that retail copies of the game will not work with any Wii modified with a Wiikey modchip.

This has been known for weeks now. I'm only assuming that you have a Wiikey installed but you haven't really provided that much information atm.

fixmyjapwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes, wiikey; I've been off the forums for a few weeks; but all I wanted to know is if it's doable or not... I'll be back in Japan in May, so maybe I can pawn it off at at least decent return... oh well ><
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-