OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France

TO ALL TRANSLATERS

Please don't translate lines about the KeybordKeys ( looking like that: msgid "ASDFGHJKL:\"+" ),
cause that make trouble to people using those file in sources of WiiXplorer to compile the programm.

So, like said Dimok (The WiiXplorer coder), those translate line is only for home usage.

So please, don't release files with those lines translated.
If someone need to use this feature, he can edit himeself the file (format is not very important for no compile use).

to all, thx for your hard work.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hosigumayuugi said:
Link
Japanese r133.

Can you add channels translate?
Some channel's name are garbled.

please let your link, i will manage your file later

about the other question, i think it's about SaveGame_Manager_GX
so please, go on the dedicated topic:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=210111
thx
wink.gif

to answer to your question,
don't think that possible, but i think using a title.txt or something, that should be possible
please post an enhancement issue on google project page to don't forget to done that
and please, if you have many idea, create many issues to be as clear as possible in the summary
wink.gif

QUOTE(ZEN.13 @ Mar 3 2010, 02:23 PM) WiiXplorer
german.lang for r133

Download

please let your link, i will manage your file later

perhaps you should have a look here:
http://code.google.com/p/snes9x-gx/issues/detail?id=273
Have fun!!!
wink.gif

wixx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi there,
Link Removed for WiiXplorer r134.
Some new strings, applied some conjugation rules too (related to the avoir auxilliary).

Thought I could remove all those "#, c-format" commentary strings and change the 2nd line to "# r134"
UTF-8 format inside
happy.gif

Now starving for smb and ftp clients in WiiXplorer. I've set up manually WiiXplorer.cfg for this and my passwords have been encrypted but I couldn't make any connection. Is it supposed to work?

[Edit]My bad! Ftp server works, smb client too and even both together (the WiiXplorer server allow acces to the smb client so that on your PC you can modifie a local file that you share thru Samba/Netbios
blink.gif
. I'm currently transferring on my PC the nand.bin stored on the SD at about 300kBps)
The problem was solved by replacing the old Hermes v2 cIOS202 (always featured by MPlayerCE's website) by the Hermes cIOS202 v5 (both of them generated with default settings)... and as far as I can see MPlayerCE r565 works the same as previously. [/Edit]

Sorry for the out of topic
mellow.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
ZEN.13 said:
OK, I will have a look at it.

And here:
german.lang for r134

Link Removed
thx

wixx said:
Hi there,
Link Removed for WiiXplorer r134.
Some new strings, applied some conjugation rules too (related to the avoir auxilliary).

Thought I could remove all those "#, c-format" commentary strings and change the 2nd line to "# r134"
UTF-8 format inside
happy.gif

u can't remove the "#, c-format"
thx for your help

hosigumayuugi said:
Link Removed
Japanese for r136.
thx

QUOTE(kavid @ Mar 7 2010, 06:25 AM) r136 Schinese

Link Removed
thx

QUOTE(SirPalax @ Mar 7 2010, 10:10 PM)
spanish.lang for WiiXplorer r136

Link Removed
Greetings.
thx

u can all remove your link thx

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dj_skual said:

TO ALL TRANSLATERS

Please don't translate lines about the KeybordKeys ( looking like that: msgid "ASDFGHJKL:\"+" ),
cause that make trouble to people using those file in sources of WiiXplorer to compile the programm.

So, like said Dimok (The WiiXplorer coder), those translate line is only for home usage.

So please, don't release files with those lines translated.
If someone need to use this feature, he can edit himeself the file (format is not very important for no compile use).

to all, thx for your hard work.

The translation of the keyboard buttons is now allowed from R135+. You can translate and replace the buttons as you want. Read the changelog of R135 for further information. I'll also add a button to the keyboard to allow a change to the english standard keyboard from the translated one and back. This is mainly for the languages like russian, chinese and japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c