ROM Hack [lang. hack] Pokémon HG / SS USA Freeze solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttblaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to be a nuisance but could someone tell me how to get my save file to work on this?

i have a save from the completely untouched english (U) version of SS and i was wondering if there's any way to get it to work with this translated version (applied the rudolph patch to (J) version then used the translation patch)

thank you

brofaux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow&Light said:
It can be via e-mail bud, the GBAtemp isnt responsible for personal life of the user... nvm... just stop this off topic thread...

I'll try this thing right now, Im using TTDS with last update

Lol you shouldn't call other people idiots if you can't figure out how to use the patch.
QUOTEi have a save from the completely untouched english (U) version of SS and i was wondering if there's any way to get it to work with this translated version (applied the rudolph patch to (J) version then used the translation patch)

thank you

As the poster below me says, change the name both files (the .sav file and the japanese .nds file) so that they both say the same thing.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
change the name of your (U) sav file to the name of the Jap rom... or viceversa

Posts merged

brofaux said:
Shadow&Light said:
It can be via e-mail bud, the GBAtemp isnt responsible for personal life of the user... nvm... just stop this off topic thread...

I'll try this thing right now, Im using TTDS with last update

Lol you shouldn't call other people idiots if you can't figure out how to use the patch.

i didnt figure nothing, im just too lazy to do it for my self and waited for some "heart gold" person do it for me :3

and im very thankfull for it

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shadow&Light said:
i didnt figure nothing, im just too lazy to do it for my self and waited for some "heart gold" person do it for me :3

What would you do aboard a real pirate ship? Do you think they'd get very far if they were too lazy to figure out how to board other ships to steal their stuff? I don't think so.
lecture.gif

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Shadow&Light said:

What would you do aboard a real pirate ship? Do you think they'd get very far if they were too lazy to figure out how to board other ships to steal their stuff? I don't think so.
lecture.gif

complain all you want bud... this is nonesense...

The game works perfectly, and its almost all on english! just the GTS and the trainer name... just that!

harjack939393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is a glitch, but both the First and second badge both have the same text, "with this badge all pokemon up to Lv 30 will obey you..."

I'm pretty sure one of them doesn't have that effect

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Shadow&Light said:
TM2-Megatron said:
Shadow&Light said:

lecture.gif

complain all you want bud... this is nonesense...

The game works perfectly, and its almost all on english! just the GTS and the trainer name... just that!

I'm not complaining (I've been playing the game perfectly since last Sunday morning, anyway; why would I complain?), just poking fun.

But lazy pirates are never successful pirates.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work. I still bought an Acekard to play the Real US version...
This looks like a good idea though. Now everyone can play it
biggrin.gif

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
CyrusBlue said:
Weredawg said:
CyrusBlue said:
nitrostemp said:
CyrusBlue said:
I get a white screen on my M3 DS Real.

I guess I'll have to wait for the next version or for a firmware update.

are you using sakura, and that is the most randomest yui horie pic ever

Nope, I'm using touchpod or whatever they call the default firmware.

Also, it's not Yui Horie. It's Masaki Suda better known as "Philip" from Kamen Rider Double.

Well there's your problem. Use the latest Sakura. (IMHO, I think it's a better GUI) It says so in the first post.

Alright. Downloading Sakura now.

Downloaded it.

Still get the white screen.

Octavarium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The TM/HM pocket is shown as "TMs nd HMs Pocket". If this is due to a character restriction, wouldn't it look better to have "TMs/HMs Pocket" or "TMs & HMs Pocket"?

Edit: Locations on the GeoGlobe in the Global Terminal aren't translated, although they are Japanese places from the looks of it, so not much of a problem.

seedub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have .net 2.0 on my comp but im still getting errors from the gui. could someone be so kind as to hook me down with a prepatched heartgold?

harjack939393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Octavarium said:
The TM/HM pocket is shown as "TMs nd HMs Pocket". If this is due to a character restriction, wouldn't it look better to have "TMs/HMs Pocket" or "TMs & HMs Pocket"?

I already posted that, he is fixing it. It is due to what he thought was a glitch. The US text said TMs /and HMs pocket but in the Jap version he put TMs and HMs pocket, idk why this affects it but yeah.

Octavarium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
harjack939393 said:
I already posted that, he is fixing it. It is due to what he thought was a glitch. The US text said TMs /and HMs pocket but in the Jap version he put TMs and HMs pocket, idk why this affects it but yeah.

Ah ok. I guess there would be a couple of quirks like that in such a huge translation.

BluBomberX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've been playing the patch for a couple of hours now and it runs perfectly on my M3 DS REAL! *sigh* It feels so good not worrying about freezing. Much thanks to you, sir. I just have a couple of questions: I am able to trade with USA copies, right? How's the progress on the global settings going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: