Status
Not open for further replies.

EriitoOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slickpsp said:
Thanks for all this. Getting a hold of clean Jap game right now is pretty hard, almost all of them are prepatched with english trans. I know its illegal to ask for a site so I wont.
closedeyes.gif

Yeah, am i glad i kept a rom from when it was first dumped or what?
tongue.gif

Deathgaze97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ryqib, this is perfect. But, in the 2.0 or 3.0, can you make the numbers look like in english version& And also fix the date problem?

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And could you please let us know if you'll make two versions for the Pokemon names case? The poll is pretty much tied and there are a lot of people hating each option. I hate the lowercase ones personally.

brofaux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, I can't wait for the second patch. Awesome.

QUOTE said:
And could you please let us know if you'll make two versions for the Pokemon names case? The poll is pretty much tied and there are a lot of people hating each option. I hate the lowercase ones personally.

Hmm it's possible to just make one version without any changes to the names, but that'll mean we'll have to wait until he's completely finished with everything else before he touches the pokemon names. Otherwise, he'll have to make way too many versions and put too much work in.

I don't see what's wrong with the lowercase ones, it's grammatically correct and more pleasing to the eye. Trainer names used to capitalized too, remember?

solidtuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i've just downloaded soulsilver pre patched rom from the post in *******************, and i thought that was just the patch 1.0 so i put 1.5 on, before when i didnt apply the patch it worked but when i put 1.5 on the game wouldnt load, by woldnt load i mean u see the sreen pokemon soulsilver with lugia on the bottom swimming then you tap the screen and it just goes black, no sound can anyone help me

btw im running it on a dslite black in a dstt latest firmware

TheSecondOne

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've been playing from start to Cianwood (or whatever it's called) on DeSmume, and it's been working fine. Fast forwarding and states FTW.
Anyway, apart from the Game Corner (use US rom), occasional phone calls (probably wasn't anything important, anyway) and the Pokedex (which is far more elaborate on the Internet), everyone reverts to Katakana inside and outside of the Battle Frontier (north of Route 40). I'm guessing that place got the same treatment as the Game Corner.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
solidtuber said:
hey guys i've just downloaded soulsilver pre patched rom from the post in SNIPPED, and i thought that was just the patch 1.0 so i put 1.5 on, before when i didnt apply the patch it worked but when i put 1.5 on the game wouldnt load, by woldnt load i mean u see the sreen pokemon soulsilver with lugia on the bottom swimming then you tap the screen and it just goes black, no sound can anyone help me

Remove the rom site name

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
i was playing with "English Raquib's 3.0 version"+Rudolph patch since September 2009 I thought that this version won't work with my previous savegame but YES, the save compatbility is around 90% of succesful
smile.gif
Great work. The only problem i see is the REGION for GTS because we're using JAP version of this game, that's don't worry for me

solidtuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Mew- said:
solidtuber said:
hey guys i've just downloaded soulsilver pre patched rom from the post in romulation, and i thought that was just the patch 1.0 so i put 1.5 on, before when i didnt apply the patch it worked but when i put 1.5 on the game wouldnt load, by woldnt load i mean u see the sreen pokemon soulsilver with lugia on the bottom swimming then you tap the screen and it just goes black, no sound can anyone help me

You have to patcha clean rom with 1.5

ok darn ill download the clean rom at school tommrow

Posts merged

hey sorry to post again though does 1.5 patch support english names and ect for your character at the prologue thing?

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PokeMaster12 said:
Ryqib12 has been banned WTF!

Thanks mods for banning the only one who provided a working fix for hg/ss...

Lets hope that he gets back here asap, his 1.5 patch works really well for me, and it would be a shame if we'd never get our hands on 2.0 and 3.0.

solidtuber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TFDELTA said:
i was playing with "English Raquib's 3.0 version"+Rudolph patch since September 2009 I thought that this version won't work with my previous savegame but YES, the save compatbility is around 90% of succesful
smile.gif
Great work. The only problem i see is the REGION for GTS because we're using JAP version of this game, that's don't worry for me

where did u get his version from
smile.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*