Hacking Lameboy not saving

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hit X after saving Pokemon Blue, yet my .sav file is not updating at all. I've tried it several times. The last time it updated was about twelve hours ago, but I have done quite a bit since then and want to switch my .sav file to VisualBoy Advance.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SekiTimewalker said:
I hit X after saving Pokemon Blue, yet my .sav file is not updating at all. I've tried it several times. The last time it updated was about twelve hours ago, but I have done quite a bit since then and want to switch my .sav file to VisualBoy Advance.
have you tried saving on the actual game it's self

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lameboy doesn't copy the in-game saves to the SD card automatically, you'll need to hit the emulator's "Save" button (or press X on the default control settings) to do that.

EDIT: Reread your post, I guess your only hope is trying the "Save" option instead of the X button.

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saved through the game, hit x, saved through the lameboy menu, and then exited out. The .ls0 and .ls1 files show 2/1/2011 9:45 PM for their date modified, yet the .sav still has the 1/31/2011 2:30 AM date. It is still the old file, despite the fact that it should be updated.

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Date Modified. I have my computer set not to show the date created. I also tried plugging it into vba, and it definitely is the old file, not the new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool