Lameboy not saving

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by SekiTimewalker, Feb 1, 2011.

1. SekiTimewalker
    OP

SekiTimewalker Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2010
    United States
    I hit X after saving Pokemon Blue, yet my .sav file is not updating at all. I've tried it several times. The last time it updated was about twelve hours ago, but I have done quite a bit since then and want to switch my .sav file to VisualBoy Advance.

2. ars25

ars25 I like tacos and pie

Oct 21, 2010
    United States
    the world that never was
    have you tried saving on the actual game it's self

3. SekiTimewalker
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2010
    United States
    Yea. I don't use save states often, I prefer to just use the in game saving feature.

4. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    Lameboy doesn't copy the in-game saves to the SD card automatically, you'll need to hit the emulator's "Save" button (or press X on the default control settings) to do that.

EDIT: Reread your post, I guess your only hope is trying the "Save" option instead of the X button.

5. SekiTimewalker
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2010
    United States
    I just saved through the game, hit x, saved through the lameboy menu, and then exited out. The .ls0 and .ls1 files show 2/1/2011 9:45 PM for their date modified, yet the .sav still has the 1/31/2011 2:30 AM date. It is still the old file, despite the fact that it should be updated.

6. rave420

rave420 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2010
    Canada
    are you looking at the "date created" or the "date modified" attribute?

7. SekiTimewalker
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2010
    United States
    Date Modified. I have my computer set not to show the date created. I also tried plugging it into vba, and it definitely is the old file, not the new one.