Lameboy DS 0.8 released

P

pasc

Just dl'ed some Roms (searched them on IGN).

BTW: Metal Gear on the GBC ? WTF ? IGN GAVE it 10/10 Points !

Also Dragonwarrior III from Enix seems to be good

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
oooh.. i want to play metal gear solid, and perfect dark.. and and... what more? i know there are loads, but i forgot
frown.gif

EDIT: Yes, metal gear is that good
smile.gif
it's awesome!

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As Jax stated a few posts back, to write a save file to the memory card you must press X in-game, or exit to the game selection menu by pressing L+R.

Saves are loaded automatically when you load a game.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far I have tested some games.
Color Key:
Green: 60FPS with fullsound. Possible very minor sound/graphics issue.
Blue: Gameplay slowdown and/or major graphic errors with possible sound issues.
Red: Crashes/Not playable

---
Gameboy
---
-Bubble Bobble GB: 60FPS with fullsound until it crashes after starting the first level with three "Unrecognized Instructions".
-Bugs Bunny - Crazy Castle I GB: 60FPS with a high pitched instrument or two. I own the original, so verified.
-Bugs Bunny - Crazy Castle II GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Bust-A-Move 3 DX GB: 60FPS with fullsound and minor graphical errors. Not tested extensively.
-Donkey Kong GB: 60FPS with fullsound and a refresh rate bar on the background layer. Was not present in earlier versions.
-Game and Watch Gallery 1 GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Hyper Lode Runner GB: 60FPS with debug information scanning bottom screen. Also, sound is very high pitched. I own the original, so I know this.
-Kirby's Block Ball GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Kirby's Dream Land GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Crashed once with two "Unrecognized Instructions". Reloading fixed it.
-Kirby's Dream Land 2 GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively. Minor graphic glitch noticed on startup.
-Kirby's Pinball Land GB: 60 FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Kirby's Star Stacker GB: 60 FPS with fullsound. Reads out debug information on the bottom screen until you pick a game mode then it stops refreshing the debug information.
-Megaman - Dr. Wily's Revenge GB: 60FPS with fullsound, but with flashing status bar and graphics along with a refresh rate bar on the background layer.
-Megaman II GB: 60FPS with fullsound, flashing status bar with a few other subtle graphical glitches.
-Megaman III GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Flashing bar is gone from previous installments, but the game lags (Sound is fine) with three sprites on screen. This is a game issue, tested on VBA.
-Megaman IV GB: 60FPS with fullsound. No flashing error from first two installments. Game lag from multiple sprites is still present. This is a game issue, tested on VBA. Not tested extensively.
-Megaman V GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Still no flashing error. Game lag from multiple sprites is still present. This is a game issue, tested on VBA. Not tested extensively.
-Metroid II - Return of Samus GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Pokémon Red/Blue GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Solomon's Club GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Super Mario Land (v1.0) GB: Won't load.
-Super Mario Land (v1.1) GB: 60FPS with fullsound.
-Super Mario Land 2 - 6 Golden Coins GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-TMNT - Fall of the Foot Clan GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-TMNT III - Radical Rescue GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Refresh bar down the background layer.
-Tetris (v1.0/1) GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Both versions work, differences being the "classic" Tetris theme being in (v1.1).
-Tetris Attack GB: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Wario Land - Super Mario Land 3 GB: 60FPS with semi-fullsound. Very small and hard to notice sound issues (Overworld).
-Wave Race GB: 60FPS with fullsound and possible graphics issue.

---
Gameboy Color
---
-Bomberman Blue Champion GBC: 45FPS with fullsound.
-Bomberman Red Challenge GBC: 45FPS with fullsound.
-Bugs Bunny - Crazy Castle 3 GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Bugs Bunny - Crazy Castle 4 GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Bust-A-Move 4 GBC: 30-50FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Donkey Kong Country GBC: 30-55FPS with fullsound, and several graphical glitches.
-Game and Watch Gallery 2 GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Game and Watch Gallery 3 GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Harvest Moon 1 GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Intro lags to 45FPS and any warping effects lag 45FPS. Does not harm gameplay.
-Legend of Zelda Ages/Seasons GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively. Too many sprites can cause 45-55FPS lag. Also ring sprites around Triforce in intro are wonky and wavy screen effects lag. Otherwise fully playable. Small graphical errors.
-Mario Golf GBC: 50-60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Mario Tennis GBC: 50-60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Megaman Xtreme GBC: 45FPS everywhere, fullsound.
-Megaman Xtreme 2 GBC: 45 FPS in game, 60FPS in menu. Fullsound.
-Metal Gear Solid GBC: 50-60 FPS with fullsound.
-Pokémon Crystal/Gold/Silver GBC: 60 FPS with fullsound and a few graphical errors (Subtle). Of course, no RTC. Not tested extensively.
-Pokémon Pinball GBC: 50-60 FPS with fullsound and a few graphical errors.
-Pokémon Puzzle Challenge GBC: 45FPS with fullsound and blinking graphics.
-Pokémon Trading Card Game GBC: 60FPS with fullsound. Not tested extensively.
-Pokémon Yellow GBC: 60FPS with semi-fullsound, Pikachu's voice is broken.
-R-Type DX GBC: 45FPS with full sound.
-Super Mario Bros. Deluxe GBC: 60FPS with full sound. No issues.
-Tetris DX GBC: 60FPS with full sound. No issues.
-Wario Land II GBC: 45FPS during opening movie. 60FPS in-game with fullsound.
-Wario Land 3 GBC: 60FPS with full sound unless 4 or more sprites on screen. Then it is a lagfest of around 45FPS.
---

That's all I have on my flashcart (M3DSSimply) as of now. I don't plan on adding anymore games to the list, I tried to nab the more popular games out there.

EDIT: I have noticed that high pitched instrument issues can be caused by speeding the game up, but ones that are there normally may or may not be fixed by a simple speed up very quickly (Worked a few times for me on Bugs Bunny I).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.