andyp350

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I recently upgraded my DS lite to a DSi and am abit disapointed by the lack of accessories available, I need a new case as my ds lite one doesnt fit but there arent any I like, I really want a Yoshi or a Mario case but there dont seem to be any for the DSi.
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it is until these sorts of products are usually made as I didnt get my DSL until it had been out for years so there was already loads of accssories out, how long was the Lite out before all the accessories started coming out?

D

Deleted_171835

andyp350 said:
I recently upgraded my DS lite to a DSi and am abit disapointed by the lack of accessories available, I need a new case as my ds lite one doesnt fit but there arent any I like, I really want a Yoshi or a Mario case but there dont seem to be any for the DSi.
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it is until these sorts of products are usually made as I didnt get my DSL until it had been out for years so there was already loads of accssories out, how long was the Lite out before all the accessories started coming out?

I actually think there is a decent amount of DSi accessories out. There are tons of Hori cases, a Penguin United case and a pretty decent iCon case. Check here for great DSi accesories (http://www.hori.jp/us/products/ndsl/index.html)

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
The DRAGON ones are the only one who has a DSi accessories apart from Hori. CHeck back next year as more products will be developed.

The DSi has just been released and it takes more research for itto have strong accessories. Unless you buy really cheap ones that's easily broken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy