Lack of DSi accessories???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by andyp350, Sep 2, 2009.

Sep 2, 2009

Lack of DSi accessories??? by andyp350 at 11:16 PM (742 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. andyp350
    OP

Newcomer andyp350 Member

United Kingdom
    I recently upgraded my DS lite to a DSi and am abit disapointed by the lack of accessories available, I need a new case as my ds lite one doesnt fit but there arent any I like, I really want a Yoshi or a Mario case but there dont seem to be any for the DSi.
    I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it is until these sorts of products are usually made as I didnt get my DSL until it had been out for years so there was already loads of accssories out, how long was the Lite out before all the accessories started coming out?

2. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    i got my case from play-asia, the hori stuff is good

3. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    I actually think there is a decent amount of DSi accessories out. There are tons of Hori cases, a Penguin United case and a pretty decent iCon case. Check here for great DSi accesories (http://www.hori.jp/us/products/ndsl/index.html)

4. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    The DRAGON ones are the only one who has a DSi accessories apart from Hori. CHeck back next year as more products will be developed.

The DSi has just been released and it takes more research for itto have strong accessories. Unless you buy really cheap ones that's easily broken.