Hacking Question Ktemkin still working on Atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is in response to her removing her name from Atmosphere's credits
screenshot_2018-06-04-17-22-54-230_com-discord-png.130016

Last edited by Draxzelex,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If she is or isn't what does it matter?
You aren't very good at answering questions, eh?
Hi I would like to know if Ktemkin is still working on Atmosphere?
Yes, I think I heard she had her name stricken from the credits of atmosphere, and I believe she is no longer working with them.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she left cause the role didn't add much? i dont get it i personally thought she had a vital role in developing atmosphere cfw.
Its like you said, she just helped in developing the bootrom exploit. Her only other role was coding the Fusee launcher that would boot Atmosphere, but I suppose she doesn't want to do that either. I think she's implying she's busy with other things that she's more interested in rather than coding Atmosphere, but that's speculation.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The person did what they had to do and that's good.for us. The rest of the work will be done by sciresm and others

I am pretty happy with my sx os but would like to see a true cfw in the not too distant future

Reactions: ZanderX420

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No other cfw is coming out I'm sorry but with all the fuss they made about sx pro coming out and how they was going to crack it ect and nothing it ain't going to happen, According to them they had it all done it was just bug fixes ages ago they was just waiting on the exploit date to be up, well that passed awhile ago and silence since all they done is ban people from a discord group and argue with them selfs lol

Reactions: Zytos and DarthDub

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
No other cfw is coming out I'm sorry but with all the fuss they made about sx pro coming out and how they was going to crack it ect and nothing it ain't going to happen, According to them they had it all done it was just bug fixes ages ago they was just waiting on the exploit date to be up, well that passed awhile ago and silence since all they done is ban people from a discord group and argue with them selfs lol

So because it wasn't released on a date that was never confirmed this is cause for you to believe the CFW is never coming?

What about the commits to the GitHub by SciresM or the discussions taking place in the reswitched Discord?

If you have no evidence other than theories and crazy speculation then it's probably best you don't share. It has been proven MULTIPLE times that Atmosphere is still being worked on. SciresM has commented in the Atmosphere thread MULTIPLE times stating that it is not dead. It has been shown MULTIPLE times that the so called release date was never confirmed as a release date, it was a disclosure window created by Ktemkin as the developer who found the exploit, this was decided upon to give Nintendo and other Manufacturers who used the vulnerable SOC/Chipset adequate time to do something about it. RCM was only discovered because it was leaked by someone.

Reactions: DollyWhipDoll

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*cough* https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/commits/master *cough*

Reactions: wicksand420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/