KP Out of Sleep Mode 9.00

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I read some people having sleep issues with goldhen 2.0b2, but not with goldhen 2.0b. I don't use my PS4 enough to even put it in sleep mode. I think I've powered it on once in the past 3 years (yet I downloaded the 9.0 update and made the usb stick already :P still on 5.05 though...)

Reactions: laz305

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well so far it’s looking like I found the issue. So here is what I would do
1. Restore a host to user guide
2. Load goldhen
3. Open web browser and cache offline trainer
4. Open user guide load WebRTE
5. Open web browser and use trainer

Now I’m just strictly using either one or the other and so far no more KP. I can’t believe I’m the only one who would do it this way lol

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I read some people having sleep issues with goldhen 2.0b2, but not with goldhen 2.0b. I don't use my PS4 enough to even put it in sleep mode. I think I've powered it on once in the past 3 years (yet I downloaded the 9.0 update and made the usb stick already :P still on 5.05 though...)
Right now till he releases a fix it is a gamble. For me if I had to do it over again I would of waited and stayed on 6.72

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg fml I was using the bin loader in Goldhen thinking that I had to for the payloads to work lol I stopped using the bin loader and now no more KP lol it pays to read the readme file lol

switcherjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Omg fml I was using the bin loader in Goldhen thinking that I had to for the payloads to work lol I stopped using the bin loader and now no more KP lol it pays to read the readme file lol
I also have KP issues after rest mode. So bin loader should be disabled immediately after a payload is loaded to prevent the KP??

Manarte69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just to clarify, i don't know if this is the kernel panic other people are refering to, but in my case, when trying to resume, the light in the ps4 is blinking blue, and the screen is black so i have to force shut down by pressing the power button until a beep is heard, then when turning it on, it checks the hdd and says that it was not turned off properly.
Just Change to other HDMI input, and come back to the ps4. it will give you the screen again. bad HDMI Cable!!!

Reactions: Jump7 and laz305

switcherjoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Load Goldhen and then just select the payloads in the web browser that you want to run. Do not go inside Goldhen if you are experiencing KP.
Ah, I see, thanks! But I also got rid of KPs by disabling bin loader and ftp server in GoldHEN if I don't use them. Now the system is perfectly stable since a couple of days.

cokito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just Change to other HDMI input, and come back to the ps4. it will give you the screen again. bad HDMI Cable!!!
Well, it could probably be that, now my brother is using the ps4 in his room (with a different monitor and hdmi cable) and he has not had any problem with sleep mode yet. But i haven't had any problem with my hdmi cable previously, and the blue flashing light in the ps4 means it is trying to resume, but not that it is back on, because it would have a stable white light then. Anyway, if i ever get the problem again, i will try this solution and report.

Reactions: Manarte69

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I see, thanks! But I also got rid of KPs by disabling bin loader and ftp server in GoldHEN if I don't use them. Now the system is perfectly stable since a couple of days.
Exactly what I said. Do not use ftp or bin loader inside of Goldhen and you get 0 KP

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’m noticing some hosts require you to activate bin loader inside Goldhen. Then those are the ones that are compatible with it and won’t cause any issues?

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock solid rest mode here on a ps4 pro. But yeah.... I am on just 2.0b and NOT the b2 revision so maybe thats it?

Fireword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i sold my ps4 in 9.0 a couple of weeks ago and can tell you will have kp even disabling ftp and bin loader its just less likely or at least it was in my ps4 fat
while in my new ps4 in 6.72 i havent had that problem in this 2 weeks, i guess its just the exploit for 9.0

• Sad
Reactions: Manarte69

Manarte69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i sold my ps4 in 9.0 a couple of weeks ago and can tell you will have kp even disabling ftp and bin loader its just less likely or at least it was in my ps4 fat
while in my new ps4 in 6.72 i havent had that problem in this 2 weeks, i guess its just the exploit for 9.0
It IS LIES i assure you! 9.0 more stablizer!

upogfr

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys, afte several crash for a few weeks when resuming from sleep mode I got the light in the ps4 blinking blue, and the screen is black. After unplugging and redo the JB, it was all right.

But yesterday, after resuming, my PS4 was KO. I had to reinstall 9.00 in recovery mode and lost all my games and saves..

I will try whatever that have been posted til now but if you have any advice, I am all hearing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...