Hacking Korean Wii Green and Pink Screen !

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find any original gamecube controller. Does any third party contreller work for recovery mod?

akari212

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway, the reason for the brick is most likely because you installed an NTSC-U update, and it also updated to 4.3...
So when you get it working again, never ever install an update from disc or online.
weird, i think if yo do that, it will cause 003 error, which is fixable with a bootloader method (inserting a autoboot game).

But it seems that's not the case here. Probably his Wii's NAND is corrupted and might not be recoverable by all possible means (possible recoverable way in user side)

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
weird, i think if yo do that, it will cause 003 error, which is fixable with a bootloader method (inserting a autoboot game).

But it seems that's not the case here. Probably his Wii's NAND is corrupted and might not be recoverable by all possible means (possible recoverable way in user side)

It didn't cause 003 error because the language,console area,... settings are still Korea.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

It didn't cause 003 error because the language,console area,... settings are still Korea.
That shouldn't have an affect on it. He must just have IOS60 installed in slot 80.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: