Hacking Korean Wii Green and Pink Screen !

Pritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
img5601px.jpg

Hello,

I got korean modded chip wii from my friend but I don't know what kind of chip. It was system version 3.3 and I put NTSC-U Call of Duty game after asked some question in korean which language I don't speak, read and write :) and installed something proably an uptade. Wii made restart but stuck with this screen green and pink even system menu doesn't show up. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks...

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ouch. that looks REALLY bad. I'm sure you have tried this but I have to ask anyways, have you tried restarting the wii? I'm sure it does the same thing.
@Helpful Corn, you aren't being very helpful.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that you can try is a SaveMiiFrii to get into recovery mode.... but chances are that it will not work.

It sounds like the wii was never softmodded by the way you described things, and if thats the case then you have no priiloader or a nand backup. And if that really is the case then your wii is now absolute junk. :(

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get on ebay and grab a pal or korean copy of smash bros, a pack of dvd-r, and a gamecube controller. you can fix this with those.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
on any wii the slot light will blink once when the wii is started. It blinks twice if bootmii is installed to boot2.

Not mine! Mine doesnt blink at all!!! and it has nothing to do with the extra ground cable I added *coughs*

Anyway, the reason for the brick is most likely because you installed an NTSC-U update, and it also updated to 4.3...
So when you get it working again, never ever install an update from disc or online.

Pritz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on any wii the slot light will blink once when the wii is started. It blinks twice if bootmii is installed to boot2.

Not mine! Mine doesnt blink at all!!! and it has nothing to do with the extra ground cable I added *coughs*

Anyway, the reason for the brick is most likely because you installed an NTSC-U update, and it also updated to 4.3...
So when you get it working again, never ever install an update from disc or online.

I couldn't find anyway it just stayed like that. I think it is a trash right now :( ...

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Yes it will. I own on myself. But in all honesty you are better off buying a gamecube controller because you will be able to use it for many more things than just getting the recovery mode to show up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out