Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : Sterl500

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have you seen me on the fourm?
how would the wold be in 8-bit?
imagin the world as a 2d side scroller. would that be cool?
am i awsome?
what mod do you like the most?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
have you seen me on the fourm? Yes
smile.gif

how would the wold be in 8-bit? Sort of unfullfilling, as I like 3D.
imagin the world as a 2d side scroller. would that be cool? Depends, do the goombas jump on me, or do I jump on them?
am i awsome? Yea you're cool
smile.gif

what mod do you like the most? I don't have a favorite mod, they all do their job pretty well, and thats what I want.
smile.gif

Edgedancer said:
Cats or Dogs? Dogs, but I am still allergic to them
frown.gif

Which is your favourite film genre? Action, and Epic Good verses Evil (If there is such a genre).
Favourite movie? It would have to be a set of movies, The Lord of The Rings trilogy. I wish they'd hurry and make a movie about The Hobbit.
Been to Australia? Nope.
Want to go? Its on my bucket list.
Ever had vegemite? Nope, and its not on mu bucket list.

QUOTE(Rock Raiyu @ Nov 2 2009, 10:05 PM)
Why is your name Sterl500? Well "Sterl" comes from the first five letters of my first name (Sterling), and the 500 is an uninspired number, inspired by a friend.
wink.gif

Are you #500 out of 500 Sterls? Nah.
Japan or Feudal Japan? Just regular Japan please and thank you.
smile.gif

Watashi wa Gundamu? What?
huh.gif

Rock, Paper, Scissors.... Shotgun!!!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Favourite method of cooking meat that does not seem to exist outside of where you are at (types of marinade, length of cooking, types of cut.....)?

2) Favourite method of conducting a covert drop?

3) Least favourite fruit or vegetable (can be a given occasion: "normally I like but once.....")?

4) Killer robot army or killer mutant army?

5) What is the most likely reason for an evening out being spoiled when you are around?

6) Of the three big science disciplines what one would you be most likely to pursue given the chance to change it all tomorrow?

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Boredom strikes while you fairly far away from home but not doing anything special at all; assuming you have some money to play with what do you do to alleviate this situation?

9) Three 16 bit era game series that deserve at least a "spiritual successor" in your opinion?

10) Ability/skillset you have that you regret letting people know that you have (for instance I can build websites but I do not ever let on that I can if possible)?

11) First film/TV series set wherever you might be that completely misrepresented the area that pops into your head?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with finding some multiplayer co-op but otherwise competitive games (several teams of two sort of thing) games be they arcade or otherwise: got any picks?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Whats on your bucket list? Well mostly extreme stuff, that I would never do if I weren't dying.

QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Nov 4 2009, 04:44 AM) 1) Favourite method of cooking meat that does not seem to exist outside of where you are at (types of marinade, length of cooking, types of cut.....)?
I use generic cooking methods.
2) Favourite method of conducting a covert drop?
Silently?
3) Least favourite fruit or vegetable (can be a given occasion: "normally I like but once.....")?
Lettuce!
4) Killer robot army or killer mutant army?
Robots FTW!
5) What is the most likely reason for an evening out being spoiled when you are around?
Its really the unknown factor since I don't really do anything to make stuff go wrong.
6) Of the three big science disciplines what one would you be most likely to pursue given the chance to change it all tomorrow?
I don't know what you are talking about, but I like the theory of computers.
7) Backflip or frontflip?
Frontflip, so I can see the ground.
8) Boredom strikes while you fairly far away from home but not doing anything special at all; assuming you have some money to play with what do you do to alleviate this situation?
I'd probably go eat something.
9) Three 16 bit era game series that deserve at least a "spiritual successor" in your opinion?
I really don't know which games are considered 16 bit.
frown.gif

10) Ability/skillset you have that you regret letting people know that you have (for instance I can build websites but I do not ever let on that I can if possible)?
My ability in math.
11) First film/TV series set wherever you might be that completely misrepresented the area that pops into your head?
Lost?
12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with finding some multiplayer co-op but otherwise competitive games (several teams of two sort of thing) games be they arcade or otherwise: got any picks?
Gears of War 2, and maybe a Call of Duty game.
wink.gif

Thanks for the questions guys.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8