Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : OldBoy

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just how old a boy are ya?

Foreign or domestic vehicles?

Foreign or domestic beer?

Dogs, cats, or other?

Strangest thing you've ever eaten. (purposely, or otherwise)

Favorite toy when you were a youngboy?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Just how old a boy are ya? 26

Foreign or domestic vehicles? Well, i own a Toyota Camry and a Honda Civic...

Foreign or domestic beer? Haven't had a beer in over a year and a half...but when i did drink, bud light

Dogs, cats, or other? I have 2 dogs and a cat. Much prefer the dogs.

Strangest thing you've ever eaten. (purposely, or otherwise) alligator, squid, not too strange i guess

Favorite toy when you were a youngboy? Ghostbusters action figures
tongue.gif

King Zargo said:
Are you popular with the opposite sex? Only when I'm not single
tongue.gif

Seriously? Married now...

Will you play 'The Conduit' with me? I may have in the past...spend more time modding my wii and testing apps than i do actually playing any games though

QUOTE(Lordpoketehpenguin @ Oct 20 2009, 09:20 PM)
Do you play Resident Evil? I'm played every one of them except for RE5

Do you smoke? Used to smoke A LOT of weed...but haven't touched it in over a year

Are you gay? Married...to a woman

What if you died in a week, what would you do? Not tell anybody because they'd all want to know what i'd be doing with my last week on earth

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how awsome am i?
am i a boy or girl?
when i grow up i wanna have 3 children 1 of each do you agree with this?
what do you think of squriles?
all hial ifish!?!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
I love this film. As do I
The incest, not so much.

Have you read the comic? I have not read the comic. I have, however, read the entire manga
tongue.gif

QUOTE(ifish @ Oct 20 2009, 09:46 PM) how awsome am i? you're very awsome. but i'm awesome
biggrin.gif

am i a boy or girl? can i answer a goy or birl?
when i grow up i wanna have 3 children 1 of each do you agree with this? i suppose if one is a hemaphrodite
what do you think of squriles? i hate squriles, but squirrels are nice
all hial ifish!?! but ofcourse
smile.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Do you have any kids?

Who is your favourite actor?

Why do you feel old?

Pizza or pancakes?

What are your thoughts on the Watchman movie?

Mickey Mouse or Super Mario?

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen the entire Vengeance Trilogy by Chan-wook Park?

Btw, Orc, I suggest taking those spoilers out of your post.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
Do you have any kids? 0

Who is your favourite actor? Don't really have one. Just like watching people play interesting roles.

Why do you feel old? I don't
biggrin.gif

Pizza or pancakes? Neither...a sandwich maybe

What are your thoughts on the Watchman movie? Loved the graphic novel. Thought the movie had the same effect without alienating the audience (a giant squid probably would have been blasted by people who haven't read the book)

Mickey Mouse or Super Mario? It's me, Mario!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
Have you seen the entire Vengeance Trilogy by Chan-wook Park?

Btw, Orc, I suggest taking those spoilers out of your post.

I own the 3 disc collector's edition of OldBoy (the one they only made a couple thousand of in the special tin
biggrin.gif
)
I imported Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance from Korea LONG before they came out here in the States.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Favourite food you now have a seriously hard time finding but once was plentiful?

2) Activity from your youth that you do not exactly regret but now feel could have been spent doing something more useful?

3) If you are going somewhere on a somewhat regular basis how often will you take a somewhat random route to get there?

4) Is something messing or does the person calling it as such just not understand the order things are in?

5) Centaur or imp?

6) How much money per year do you think you spend on tools?

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Do you often find yourself playing games/reading a book/doing something distracting while watching TV or a film to keep you from getting bored?

9) Someone is following a course of action that will cause them and others some serious wasted time and you some aggro, you can call them on it but it will result in a serious case of hurt feelings. Do you?

10) Something you can do but do not often let on that you can for fear of having to do it and causing yourself some serious boredom (for instance I can build websites but I go to great lengths to avoid letting people know such things)?

11) Favourite film/TV or game series considerably better than the source material?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are bringing some snacks; what do you bring?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
1) Favourite food you now have a seriously hard time finding but once was plentiful? Corn on the cob (out of season)

2) Activity from your youth that you do not exactly regret but now feel could have been spent doing something more useful? Playing video games
tongue.gif

3) If you are going somewhere on a somewhat regular basis how often will you take a somewhat random route to get there? Once in a while if I'm not in a hurry.

4) Is something messing or does the person calling it as such just not understand the order things are in? They just don't understand:P

5) Centaur or imp? Centaur

6) How much money per year do you think you spend on tools? Too much

7) Backflip or frontflip? Backflip

8) Do you often find yourself playing games/reading a book/doing something distracting while watching TV or a film to keep you from getting bored? Only when my wife's shows are on.

9) Someone is following a course of action that will cause them and others some serious wasted time and you some aggro, you can call them on it but it will result in a serious case of hurt feelings. Do you? Ofcourse

10) Something you can do but do not often let on that you can for fear of having to do it and causing yourself some serious boredom (for instance I can build websites but I go to great lengths to avoid letting people know such things)? I'm the most computer literate at my job...but I don't want to end up doing everything for everyone.

11) Favourite film/TV or game series considerably better than the source material? OldBoy

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are bringing some snacks; what do you bring? Puppy Chow

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you ever broken a bone?

If so, what bone(s)?

What's your view on Yaoi?

Left or right?

A velociraptor is charging towards you. What do you do? (Respond in haiku)

Jimmi Hendrix or the Who?

What's your most important object?

Who would win in a fight, Louis XVI (of France) Vs. Kaiser Wilhelm (of Prussia)?

What would you do if you had the ring of Gyges? (It's a ring that makes you completely undetectable when you wear it, just in case you didn't know)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinryuji said:
Have you ever broken a bone? Yes

If so, what bone(s)? Nose and collarbone

What's your view on Yaoi? don't know what that is

Left or right? Left

A velociraptor is charging towards you. What do you do? (Respond in haiku) I would run away/Without looking back at all/And probably die

Jimmi Hendrix or the Who? Why not both?

What's your most important object? My toothbrush (nobody likes stank breath)

Who would win in a fight, Louis XVI (of France) Vs. Kaiser Wilhelm (of Prussia)? is it a boxing match or are they locked in the cage?

What would you do if you had the ring of Gyges? (It's a ring that makes you completely undetectable when you wear it, just in case you didn't know) Sell it on ebay and buy something useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: