[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAPPY BIRTHDAY M|KK|!!!
happy.gif

It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is m|kk|!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's session of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 INFINITY questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 ? of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

m|kk|'s session begins 5-14-07 and ends the night of 5-15-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[5-16-07 to 5-17-07] >>> hankchill
[5-18-07 to 5-19-07] >>> rice151
[5-20-07 to 5-21-07] >>> shaunj66
[5-22-07 to 5-23-07] >>> sinkhead
[5-24-07 to 5-25-07] >>> Caoimhin
[5-26-07 to 5-27-07] >>> SSJ Zac
[5-28-07 to 5-29-07] >>> nileyg
[5-30-07 to 5-31-07] >>> Legend
[6-1-07 to 6-2-07] >>> AeroScap
[6-3-07 to 6-4-07] >>> MaHe
[6-5-07 to 6-6-07] >>> Issac
[6-7-07 to 6-8-07] >>> RAM
[6-9-07 to 6-10-07] >>> zone97
[6-11-07 to 6-12-07] >>> pikachucrackpipe
[6-13-07 to 6-14-07] >>> Samutz
[6-15-07 to 6-16-07] >>> Shinji

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> Harsky
>>> m_babble
>>> Psyfira
>>> Jax
>>> lagman
>>> Mewgia
>>> mr_blonde_88
>>> filozof
>>> Sil3n7
>>> JPH1120
>>> SpikeyNDS
>>> Linkiboy
>>> RayorDragonFall
>>> VVoltz
>>> nloding
>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Well, it's passed 12 in Philly so even though we're in Phoenix I'd like to wish you a happy 29th birthday!
biggrin.gif
How does it feel being 11 years older than me for 3 months starting today?
evil.gif

2. Do you think OTO2 will be dumped today? Explain what you'd do if it did/didn't come out!
biggrin.gif

3. Do you love me? Why?
unsure.gif

4. Did you know that I love you?
wub.gif

5. Did you know that I'm going to remind everyone that today, 5/14, is your birthday?
tongue.gif

6. How many people do you think will wish you a happy birthday?
7. Do you think anyone will make a thread for your birthday? If so, who do you think it'll be/is?
8. Do you think Costello will ask you questions?
9. Am I asking too many questions?
10. I think ten is enough questions, don't you agree?

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello m|kk|:
1. Is your name supposed be like mikki?
2. How did you find gbatemp?
3. Do you have a flashcart? If so, which cart?

1. Yesh, it's really Mikki IRL
happy.gif
. It used to be "Miki" when I was born, but people kept calling me "Mikey" (instead of like "Mickey"), so when I was in the fourth grade, my parents had it legally changed to the 2 k version
tongue.gif

2. I found GBATemp via my then-boyfriend, now hubby SpikeyNDS
wub.gif
. How we found each other is another story entirely, but still related to web sites and DSes
happy.gif

3. The question should be "Do you have flashcart(s)? If so, which cart(s)?" SpikeyNDS's flashcart addiction has rubbed off on me, so I own several. But way before I even met him, I had a GBA Movie Player CF, so I guess that counts as numero uno
tongue.gif
(and I still have that one!). My next cart was my M3 MiniSD Perfect (that one has since been given away to one of my best buddy's children... may it RIP
happy.gif
). But, since that stuck out of my Ice Blue Japanese DS Lite, I upgraded to the M3 Lite Pro, with an ice blue shell. SpikeyNDS then encouraged me to go ahead and get a R4 for my Slot 1, so I went ahead and did that, and gave him my black R4 shell, and took SpikeyNDS's white M3 Simply slot 1 shell
tongue.gif
. For my birthday though I got a USA Pink DS Lite (best birthday present EVAR! TY SpikeyNDS
wink.gif
), which currently has the M3 Lite Pro ice blue shell in it
dry.gif
. That will be switched over to a pink shell as soon as I get back to Philly
biggrin.gif

1. Well, it's passed 12 in Philly so even though we're in Phoenix I'd like to wish you a happy 29th birthday!
biggrin.gif
How does it feel being 11 years older than me for 3 months starting today?Â
evil.gif

2. Do you think OTO2 will be dumped today? Explain what you'd do if it did/didn't come out!
biggrin.gif

3. Do you love me? Why?
unsure.gif

4. Did you know that I love you?
wub.gif

5. Did you know that I'm going to remind everyone that today, 5/14, is your birthday?
tongue.gif

6. How many people do you think will wish you a happy birthday?
7. Do you think anyone will make a thread for your birthday? If so, who do you think it'll be/is?
8. Do you think Costello will ask you questions?
9. Am I asking too many questions?
10. I think ten is enough questions, don't you agree?

1. You're so evil!
evil.gif
But having you in my life always makes age feel irrelevant
tongue.gif

2. Yesh!! That would be the (second) best birthday gift evar! Someone, please dump OTO2!
biggrin.gif
If it comes out, I will probably play it a little bit, while still staying busy chatting with my mom and thoughtfully answering my KYT Q's
happy.gif
, while you play OTO2 and get better and better at it so I will never have a chance of besting you
frown.gif
. If it doesn't come out, I will probably be kicked off the computer every 5-10 minutes while you check and re-check to see if it was dumped
wink.gif

3. I love you lots and lots and lots!
happy.gif
Because you're lovable, loving, sweet, caring, perfect, yummy, handsome, cute, funny, silly, rational, irrational, and because you love me so much too!
wub.gif

4. Yes! See my answer to question 3
wink.gif
. You remind me that you love me constantly anywayz
tongue.gif

5. Yes
happy.gif
. At least I'm not sharing the holiday this year
wink.gif
(except for other birthday ppl
tongue.gif
)

6. A hundred?
shy.gif

7. A little birdie told me that it might have been... you?
wink.gif

8. No, of course not
laugh.gif

9. No, of course not
laugh.gif

10. Maybe
shy.gif
. I love you!!

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Why did the format change to infinity questions? I didn't notice it until today...

2. I just finished school last Friday, and I only work 2 days this week. What game should I beat: Zelda Wii, Ouenden/EBA, Pokemon Pearl, One of the Phoenix Wrights, Trauma Center, Lost in Blue, Chocobo Tales, FF3, god the list is endless...Maybe your suggestion?

3. I read your #10 answer to the last question and thought of this song It's Girl Friends - Maybe I love you, but your going to have to fast forward to the 1 minute mark for the true song to begin. What do you think of it? Even though I don't speak Korean, I'm addicted and it's cute for summer
wub.gif

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Why did the format change to infinity questions? I didn't notice it until today...

2. I just finished school last Friday, and I only work 2 days this week. What game should I beat: Zelda Wii, Ouenden/EBA, Pokemon Pearl, One of the Phoenix Wrights, Trauma Center, Lost in Blue, Chocobo Tales, FF3, god the list is endless...Maybe your suggestion?

3. I read your #10 answer to the last question and thought of this song It's Girl Friends - Maybe I love you, but your going to have to fast forward to the 1 minute mark for the true song to begin. What do you think of it? Even though I don't speak Korean, I'm addicted and it's cute for summer
wub.gif

1. Maybe because no one really paid attention to the three question rule anyway?
wink.gif
It's not a bad change tho...

2. Congrats
happy.gif
. I would say beat Ouendan to get your skillz up to beat Ouendan 2... Which will hopefully come out very very soon!!
smile.gif

3. Well, the actual song is better than the first part
tongue.gif
. The girls are cute, but the song a little too slow for me. I like more happy-funky jpop and anime music
happy.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*Can I still wishing you a Happy Birthday?
*Do you think that your story with Spikey is good for a ad? How 'bout a movie?
*Everyday I see this girl on the bus, and I like her, and I know she likes me, but I don't know what to do to talk her, any tips?
*Best day of your life?
*Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp?
*Favorite movie?
*Favourite Colour?

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
*Can I still wishing you a Happy Birthday?
*Do you think that your story with Spikey is good for a ad? How 'bout a movie?
*Everyday I see this girl on the bus, and I like her, and I know she likes me, but I don't know what to do to talk her, any tips?
*Best day of your life?
*Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp?
*Favorite movie?
*Favourite Colour?

* Yes! Of course
happy.gif
. Thank you!!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
I suppose! Someone suggested that we write Nintendo about it, but our scenario is why they have annoying friend codes
tongue.gif
(Older person meets younger person and kidnaps him/her from parents XD)
*Well, when I was young
wink.gif
, you'd get a mutual friend to pass a note along... Maybe just try to sit next to her and ask her questions about herself? People usually like talking about themselves, so that's a good way to get to know her
happy.gif
* Best day of my life = the day I got to meet SpikeyNDS IRL
happy.gif
. We hugged for what seems like hours in a Dave & Busters parking lot
tongue.gif
. And he tried to kiss me but I was shy
shy.gif
. But it all worked out
biggrin.gif
*Johnny Depp
happy.gif

*Hrm... that's a tough one! I'd have to say Dr. Strangelove (or anything Stanley Kubrick)
wub.gif

*Clockwork Orange?
tongue.gif
jk At this point in time, I'd say Coral Pink
happy.gif
. Magenta is always a favorite too!

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
1) Are you happy to have the birthday on the same day as me?
2) What is your favourite VideoGame?
3) Do you read manga/watch anime? If so, what is your favorite one?
4) Your favorite console?

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
1) Are you happy to have the birthday on the same day as me?
2) What is your favourite VideoGame?
3) Do you read manga/watch anime? If so, what is your favorite one?
4) Your favorite console?

1) Sure
happy.gif
But I was actually born on Mother's Day, so I'm more special
nyanya.gif

2) My favorite game is Kid Icarus... Although when I was playing it on the NES, I was never able to beat it. But, a few months ago, we bought it on Virtual Console for the Wii, and I beat it all on my own (except for the treasure room cheat
wink.gif
).

3) Yes!!
biggrin.gif
My favorite right now is Death Note, but SpikeyNDS doesn't want to watch it with me any more since he read manga spoilerz
dry.gif
I also enjoy Naruto, Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, and Samurai Champloo. We are currently watching Grenadier, which is, um, different
smile.gif
. But it's nice having a diversion lately...
smile.gif

4) I would have to say the Nintendo DS... I've gotten so much use out of mine! And if it wasn't for the DS, I probably wouldn't have met the one for me and only me
happy.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1 - What are your thoughts on the Naruto Shippuuden series?

2 - Do you have any pets?

3 - Is Pichu your favorite Pokeyman?

4 - Torrents or UseNet?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. I'm up in my room playing Guitar Hero instead of getting some extra cello practice time for a live audition that I have this weekend. Does that make me a bad musician?
frown.gif

that is all...

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
1) I don't even know this story of how you and Spikey met. Do tell? (or link)?

happy.gif
Thanks for asking! We were both users on WiTendoFi, a web site for swapping friend codes for NDS games. We met online a day or so after Tetris/MPH was released. We were both hanging out in their IRC channel. He ended up being the first person I played MPH against online
smile.gif
. I was so pathetic! But more than that, I was fascinated by the voice chat feature. I think the first thing(s) SpikeyNDS said to me via MPH voice chat were "Hi." and "You need to pick your hunter out..." I think I giggled and said, "Oh yeah!" in response. Well, WiTendoFi has this feature where you can give other people "awards" for random things, and after our first match together, SpikeyNDS gave me an award titled "For Having a Sweet Sounding Voice." We then played lots of Tetris and ACWW together. In ACWW, he gave me gifts such as a crown and a blue rose that my character still wears
happy.gif
. We would walk around each other's towns watering flowers together and chatting and enjoying strolls down the beach... Meanwhile, we were also chatting a lot in IRC and AIM/MSN and learning more about each other and falling head over heels in love
wub.gif
. Eventually we started talking on the phone more and more... We knew we were right for each other, but we still needed to meet IRL!! I was in Houston, TX and he was in Philadelphia, PA. So (this being late March/early April), we were discussing meeting in October. Then we said that was too far away, and looked at maybe June... Then, we randomly decided we couldn't wait to meet, so I flew out to Philly during his Spring Break. We spent four awesome days together. We both never really had any doubts; we knew it would work out, but being together in person definitely confirmed how we felt about each other. Our first hug together was so amazing
shy.gif
. SpikeyNDS introduced me to Naruto and OTO and I introduced him to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
happy.gif
. I ended up flying out to Philly two more times before I was able to move there, which happened in July of last year. We have had our challenges (long-distance relationship, overbearing parents, learning who our true friends are), but I can honestly say we have no regrets about our relationship, getting married (in December), etc. People don't even really notice our age difference until they start asking questions about what we do for a living and stuffies (pharmacist vs. high school student
tongue.gif
).

Does that answer your question?
smile.gif

1 - What are your thoughts on the Naruto Shippuuden series?

2 - Do you have any pets?

3 - Is Pichu your favorite Pokeyman?

4 - Torrents or UseNet?

1 - I love it
wub.gif
. I wish SpikeyNDS would download more episodes of it for me
wink.gif
. I am also looking forward to playing the Naruto Shippuuden game on the Wii whenever it works
nyanya.gif

2 - Yesh!! We have two kitty babies
happy.gif
. They are so cute!!! You can see pics of them HERE. They are brothers from the same litter... One's name is Oni (daddy's little devil
tongue.gif
) and the other is Chibi (mommy's little angel
rolleyes.gif
).

3 - No, I liek mudkipz teh bestest
happy.gif
I just thought that pic of pichu was uber-cute
biggrin.gif

4 - UseNet FTW!
smile.gif
I'm way too impatient for torrents...

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
1. I'm up in my room playing Guitar Hero instead of getting some extra cello practice time for a live audition that I have this weekend. Does that make me a bad musician?
frown.gif

that is all...

1. No... I'm sure even playing Guitar Hero is honing your skillz
wink.gif
. If you're nervous about the audition, doing something you enjoy might relax you so that you do better or you can actually concentrate on practicing when you decide to do so. Also, I'm the queen of procrastination; this weekend is SO far away
nyanya.gif

1) What drove you to join this wonderful community?
2) Would you rather sway left or right?
3) iPod or Zen?

Q~

1) The people
happy.gif
. I was more active in IRC (and still am) compared to the forums, but everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. The people here have a great sense of humor too
smile.gif

2) I would rather sway left, but I'd probably get mixed up and sway right instead... Ask SpikeyNDS - I'm always getting those mixed up!
tongue.gif

3) Iono... :\ I've never had either of those. I have an ancient Sony Walkman egg shaped thingy that I use for my MP3s. Which is funny, because I hate Sony products
tongue.gif
. I think I just picked it out because it was cute and had a built-in USB adapter for putting files on the device and for charging it. The battery also lasts like 60 hours too
smile.gif
. If I had to pick between iPod or Zen, I'd go with Zen. I can't explain why tho
tongue.gif
just being random
wink.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. Why the |'s in your name? You think it looks cool, eh? EH?!
2. Still jogging?
wink.gif

3. You use too many emoticons.
4. That last one wasn't a question, was it?
5. What would you accept in return for never being able to visit GBAtemp ever again? (No I'm not trying to get rid of you!
biggrin.gif
Just wondering)
6. Do you want me to ask you another question?
7. What was your reply to the previous question?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1)did you have a good birthday
2)what would you have done if you found out spikeyds was ugly would you have still fell in love with him
3)what presents did you get on your birthday

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Why the |'s in your name? You think it looks cool, eh? EH?!
2. Still jogging?
wink.gif

3. You use too many emoticons.
4. That last one wasn't a question, was it?
5. What would you accept in return for never being able to visit GBAtemp ever again? (No I'm not trying to get rid of you!
biggrin.gif
Just wondering)
6. Do you want me to ask you another question?
7. What was your reply to the previous question?

1. Because "mikki" is always taken in EFnet... I do think it looks cool though!

laugh.gif
I wish! If I were at home, I would be... But since I'm in Phoenix taking care of my mom and stuffies, I haven't really been able to keep up with it
frown.gif
. I will definitely start back up when I get back to Philly...

3. Sorry :'(

4. No, but that's okay... It needed to be said
wink.gif
. I should join Emoticon Users Anonymous
tongue.gif

5. Um... That's a tough one! Getting a dump of OTO2 this instant maybe?
tongue.gif
jk

6. Sure
happy.gif

7. Which question?
smile.gif

1)did you have a good birthday
2)what would you have done if you found out spikeyds was ugly would you have still fell in love with him
3)what presents did you get on your birthday

1) I've had better... But i'm ultra happy with my Coral Pink DS Lite from my SpikeyNDS
happy.gif
. I have more presents back in Philly, that were sent there by my mom (who I'm now with in Phoenix). Isn't that ironic? But at least I have something to look forward to when I get back home. I miss my kitty babies too
smile.gif

2) Probably
smile.gif
. We fell in love with each other before I even saw a picture of him... But we're both pretty superficial too, and we definitely have physical chemistry together in addition to the requisite emotional chemistry
happy.gif
. At this point, I'm so madly in love with him, and I keep falling in love with him more every moment. Even if something catastrophic happened to his appearance, it wouldn't matter
smile.gif

3) Well, so far, all I've gotten is my Coral Pink DS Lite, a handwritten note from my mom, and SpikeyNDS as my slave for the day
happy.gif
. I've also gotten a lot of wonderful birthday wishes in my thread. If someone really wants to make my birthday special, expedite OTO2
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1