OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I know I'm late and slack and all that. Here's my excuse: I was waiting till the kids fell asleep last night to get this session started, and my oldest wanted to watch Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies, so I put it on. I started getting a bit involved in the movie and sat down on the couch with my two boys. We were enjoying the show so I decided to let them stay up a little later than usual to watch the whole thing. Well, long story short, I fell asleep on the couch with my boys and didn't wake up till much later, at which time I was too sleepy-headed to remember to post up the new session. The excuse for not remembering today until now you ask?
THE DOG ATE IT!
What is "it" that the dog ate, you now ask? Well...

IT'S...

..time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temp being questioned during this session is the lovely and talented RayorDragonFall!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's week of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

RayorDragonFall's session begins 4-17-07 and ends the night of 4-18-07.
(...but may go a bit longer, since I was a little slow on posting this topic, yet again)

Upcoming Sessions:
[4-19-07 to 4-20-07] >>> Linkiboy
[4-21-07 to 4-22-07] >>> spikeygcps2
[4-23-07 to 4-24-07] >>> JPH1120
[4-25-07 to 4-26-07] >>> Sil3n7
[4-27-07 to 4-28-07] >>> filozof
[4-29-07 to 4-30-07] >>> mr_blonde_88
[5-1-07 to 5-2-07] >>> Mewgia
[5-3-07 to 5-4-07] >>> Psyfira
[5-5-07 to 5-6-07] >>> lagman
[5-7-07 to 5-8-07] >>> Jax
[5-9-07 to 5-10-07] >>> m_babble
[5-11-07 to 5-12-07] >>> Harsky
[5-13-07 to 5-14-07] >>> Magenta
[5-15-07 to 5-16-07] >>> hankchill
[5-17-07 to 5-18-07] >>> rice151
[5-19-07 to 5-20-07] >>> shaunj66
[5-21-07 to 5-22-07] >>> sinkhead
[5-23-07 to 5-24-07] >>> nileyg
[5-25-07 to 5-26-07] >>> Caoimhin
[5-27-07 to 5-28-07] >>> Legend

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> VVoltz
>>> nloding
>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM mthrnite ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Who are you?
2. What are you doing in my GBATEMP?! Explain!
3. [M]artin or mthrnite? Who does a better job of this? Explain.
smile.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*You are a girl, aren´t you?
*Are you a cute girl or a really cute girl?
*Do you have a guilty gamer pleasure?
*Favorite videogame character?

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
1. I know you play piano, but have you ever played a harpsichord? If so what did you think?
2. Are you mad at me for getting your session started late?
3. What game do you consider timeless, y'know, that you'll be playing when you're 70 or something.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Who are you?
2. What are you doing in my GBATEMP?! Explain!
3. [M]artin or mthrnite? Who does a better job of this? Explain.
smile.gif

1. I'm Amy, short for Amaya. Nickname is Rayor DragonFall or The Mastermind (Looong story, lol).
2. I can't really remember what I'm doing here, but I've been in Hotel Gbatemp since...*checks* 15th March 2003. Thats just over 4 years - I guess I came in for the games and stayed for the interesting conversations.
3. Well, I guess Martin is better at it, he has the credit for starting it in Gbatemp, and I guess Mthr and Dragon Ball isn't a good
combo
tongue.gif

*You are a girl, aren´t you?
*Are you a cute girl or a really cute girl?
*Do you have a guilty gamer pleasure?
*Favorite videogame character?

Thats 4 questions! Anyways:
1. Yes, even though I'm kind of a tomboy
tongue.gif

2. Decide by yourself, the pics are over a year old, the middle one with the orange hoodie is from xmas though, and one is very very random, friend told me to try and look scary and btw, yeah I know I'm not smiling in those, but ask Mthr I laugh my head off often enough XD:

3. No, unless you can count taking lights of, turning volume up and playing from 11 till 3 am? Or being able to say "Pfffft, I knew about that ages ago" (Last time was when talking about Wii modding with a friend) or "Did you know that...." (And making people want to sell their PSPs and buy NDSs
yaynds.gif
4. I dunno to be honest... Squall from the FFs, Mia Fey, Phoenix Wright... can't really think now.

*How many languages do you speak?
*Have you ever had a stalker?
*Do you like to blow things up?

1. Well, I'm bilingual: Spanish and English. I've studied French for nearly 3 years so I've got a decent level and I can understand arround 30-40% of a conversation in Japanese ( thank anime and I'm-gonna-try-teach-myself-a-language-and-not-actually-put-effort-in-it for that lol)
2. Well I think the closest would be people ringing at random times, talking to me all the time on msn non-stop. I was once followed down the street and into a supermarket by a 40 year old looking tall asian man with a small red bag though lol.
3. Yeah it's ok, but I prefer burning. I lost my magnesium block though...

One question...

and one question only...

What it do?

/randomness.

It do what it do and nothing else
lecture.gif

QUOTE(mthrnite @ Apr 18 2007, 04:16 AM)
1. I know you play piano, but have you ever played a harpsichord? If so what did you think?
2. Are you mad at me for getting your session started late?
3. What game do you consider timeless, y'know, that you'll be playing when you're 70 or something.

1. Yeah I have, when the bloody fag (read: ex-teacher) was out drinking a cup of coffee and having a few smokes when he was suposed to be teaching me. It's got a very peculiar sound, I think it's very cool the way you can make the top keyboard follow what you play. Also the feel to the keys is a lot different and I love recognising it instantly on more songs that you'd think: LOTS of OSTs (from videogames to movies), classical music (obviously), even pop music...
2. Aww, how could I hate mthr? Say hi to your hyper kids for me
tongue.gif
3. Umm.... I guess the classics, like Pac-Man or space invaders. Maybe some oldies like Sonic (lol), Mario (not the new one...), and some others I can't think of right now.

RDF

RayorDragonFall

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Probably is waking up because of some noise (parties at night, concert in the bullring beside me, fireworks, bloody neighbours) and not being able to go back to sleep again. It pisses me off for atleast half a day. If not then its people sniffing constantly in exams or screeeetching noises like fingernails on blackboards.

2. In boys? Well for boys I'm far more picky, lol. Well I like guys that are honest (as in, I prefer to be told that he's just looking for someone to snog than to be told that I'm loved and be played with). Also, must be nice but not freaky in the way of laughing at every single thing I do, or staring at me all the time. In physical appearence... just overall good looking
wink.gif
. Can't ask for everything can I? That would be just superficial and pretty stupid. I guess I look out for guys that do some sort of sport, as in in good enough shape or are just naturally healthy looking. Also, nice face, screwed up faces can be scary up close
laugh.gif

3. I like both, but with sunrise I guess you would have little time to sleep or have to get up early to see it. So I don't see sunrises often
tongue.gif

RDF

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
1. Northern Ireland? Which city?
2. Tu es très mignonne. Do you agree with this statement?
3. I play piano too, and can play a music instantly after I hear it (don't ask me how I can do it, it just seems natural). Can do you this too?
4. What are your origins? maybe spanish since you said you are bilingual.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Whats your guilty pleasure in food?
2. Do you think you should get an extra half day since mthrnite started your session late?
3. Many years ago I read somewhere that if you had an infinite number of
monkeys sitting at an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite
number of years typing at random then it could be accepted as a
probability that one would eventually type the entire works of
Shakespeare. your thoughts?
4. Do you feel like answering more than 3 questions?
5. ????????
6. Profit!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
0. this question does not exist
1. do you liek mudkips?
2. do you liek me? XD
3. what's your most precious thing? (if it's private/secret that's fine)
4. who's your idol?

you are cute
wub.gif

RayorDragonFall

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Northern Ireland? Which city?
2. Tu es très mignonne. Do you agree with this statement?
3. I play piano too, and can play a music instantly after I hear it (don't ask me how I can do it, it just seems natural). Can do you this too?
4. What are your origins? maybe spanish since you said you are bilingual.

1. Near Belfast, Downpatrick.
2. I guess I'm not too bad then...
tongue.gif

3. Yeah, over here its called "Dictation", we excercise being able to reproduce a somewhat simple song, as in being able to write it down by just hearing it. Two voices at the same time, and every year it gets more complicated (faster tempo, 3rd voice, etc.)
4. Well I was born in Madrid, Spain. I actually live here, but to stop confusion and stuff I just say I live in N Ireland (which I do, for like 2 months or so a year).

edit'd by req

How old are you?
Are you artistic?
Play any string instruments?

1. I'll be 15 in less that 2 months, even though people say I look and act older.
2. Yeah, I used to draw all day, but now I have less and less time so I only do musical stuff generally.
3. I play guitar, if you also count plucked string. Teaching myself atm, mostly electric.

QUOTE(Shinji @ Apr 19 2007, 04:58 AM)1. Whats your guilty pleasure in food?
2. Do you think you should get an extra half day since mthrnite started your session late?
3. Many years ago I read somewhere that if you had an infinite number ofÂ
monkeys sitting at an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite
number of years typing at random then it could be accepted as a
probability that one would eventually type the entire works of
Shakespeare. your thoughts?
4. Do you feel like answering more than 3 questions?
5. ????????
6. Profit!

1. Buying a tin of condensed milk and having a little once a day or when I feel like it
tongue.gif
. But I haven't had any for months
unsure.gif
2. Well, all sessions should last the same time, right?
3. A few days ago I saw an article on the newspaper that said that monkeys are more evolved than us through something like selective genes, so it could be possible! (I could be totally wrong
laugh.gif
).
4. I don't really mind, not much of a difference between 3 and 4.
5. !!!!!!!!!
6. Profit?

RayorDragonFall

Trophies
XP
Country
1. How many different countries have you visited?
2. Left or right?
4. Why did I skip 3?
frown.gif

1. Well, I've been in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands (Amsterdam Airport XD), I think I've been to other places too but I can't really remember atm.
2. Right, because I'm right handed.
4. Because you're Opium.

0. this question does not exist
1. do you liek mudkips?
2. do you liek me? XD
3. what's your most precious thing? (if it's private/secret that's fine)
4. who's your idol?

you are cute
wub.gif

1. I had to look in Wikipedia to know what they are lol. They look cute but rather shitty to fight with
unsure.gif
2. Haha, well you sound pretty funny so Ill go for a yes
happy.gif

3. I think it would be my life and my memories, because I'm pretty scared of dying. Then it would have to be my family and friends. Even though technically these aren't things.
4. I admire many people, but the person that usually props up in my head is Amy Lee for her singing skills.

Aww, that's nice of you, not many people say that
shy.gif

2. In boys? Well for boys I'm far more picky, lol.

4 - Please, if you think that telling about your tastes in girls would be easier, I'm sure we'd love to hear about it...

:'(

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Well, slim but not bony (sorry I'm not into that anorexic look on some models). Eyes I can get lost in (which is pretty much any , I'm not picky about that if I like that person), nice mouth and nose. No weird birth marks or stuff like that. And an awesome personallity. Thats all
tongue.gif
. Also I prefer girls that are around my height. I can always ask pluses like not being hairy (you'd be surprised with some
rofl2.gif
), nice taste in clothes and haircut, etc.
I dunno, if you gave me a photo I can rate it for you
laugh.gif

*Salutes*
RDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1