Know Your Temps: Qrayzie

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temp being questioned during this session is Qrayzie!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's week of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBATemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

Qrayzie's session begins 3-12-07 and ends the night of 3-13-07.

Temps On Deck:
[3-14-07 to 3-15-07] >>> ShadowXP
[3-16-07 to 3-17-07] >>> 754boy
[3-18-07 to 3-19-07] >>> Qpido
[3-20-07 to 3-21-07] >>> juggernaut911
[3-22-07 to 3-23-07] >>> mthrnite
[3-24-07 to 3-25-07] >>> bobitos
[3-26-07 to 3-27-07] >>> Orc
[3-28-07 to 3-29-07] >>> Gaisuto
[3-30-07 to 3-31-07] >>> AshuraZero
[4-1-07 to 4-2-07] >>> shadowboy
[4-3-07 to 4-4-07] >>> rambozotheclown
[4-5-07 to 4-6-07] >>> OSW
[4-7-07 to 4-8-07] >>> Opium
[4-9-07 to 4-10-07] >>> DarkRamza
[4-11-07 to 4-12-07] >>> nloding
[4-13-07 to 4-14-07] >>> \/\/oltz
[4-15-07 to 4-16-07] >>> RayorDragonFall
[4-17-07 to 4-18-07] >>> Linkiboy
[4-19-07 to 4-20-07] >>> spikeygcps2
[4-21-07 to 4-22-07] >>> JPH1120

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM me ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Qrayzie, I remember when you had an avatar where there was a guy sitting in a bath and my little cousin walked in while I was browsing and saw the avatar and asked, "why is there a half naked man in a tub. That's gay". So I ask you Qrayzie....

Are you a lumberjack?
Are you alright?
Do you work all day and all night?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dear Harsky,

I cut down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear papa!

(I'm pretty sure that avatar was a guy so addicted to the computer that he was using his laptop in the bathtup..although I'm highly addicted to technology..I've never brought a laptop to the bathtub.
smile.gif
)

Qrayzie.
smile.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
1. How Qrayzie are you?
2. If you can define living in a single word... how old are you? (gotcha!)
3. If you were to face Godzilla in a a hand-to-hand combat... what monster would you choose to be?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Tea or coffee, milk and sugar, how do you take it? (it's an important thing to know
happy.gif
)
2. Kiddy sweets are awesome. What's your favourite? (sweets as in candy, or whatever it's called in your region)
3. Rock, paper or scissors?

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
1. If Jiminy Cricket was Pinocchio's conscience, who was Jiminy Cricket's conscience?

2. Are you inclined to stare aimlessly at something for a very long time before realising what you're doing?

3. Do you own any calendars with nature pictures on them?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. What game are you currently playing, and after you beat it, which one do you plan on moving to next?
2. Why GBATemp?
3. Where's Waldo?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa, serves me right to go back to work and not check the thread.
tongue.gif

Vvoltz,

1. While mountain biking, I willingly took a one hundred and fifty foot jump off a cliff (with a lake at the bottom to break my fall).

2. I'm 26, and my birthday is in two months + one day.

3. I would be King Ghidorah, Godzilla's archenemy. Nothing is better than a hand-to-hand combat battle between archenemies!

---

Psyfira,

1. I've never had tea, coffee or alcohol - ever! I'd imagine I'd take it with milk AND sugar if I could get past the smell.
wink.gif

2. Favourite candy? I have a sweet tooth, so that's a tough question. Maybe nerds, or fun dip. Whoever came up with the idea that the dipping stick was edible is a GENIUS. Then there are runts, and rockets, and sweet tarts, and I'm going to stop before I go to the candy shop. Actually, my favourite "candy" these days is yogurt-covered cranberries. They sell them at the candy store, so they count. They also know me by name down there..

3. Paper!

---

Dirtie,

1. Whoever his conscience was, he was taking a break the day poor Jiminy got squashed to death by that mallet..although I heard tshu may have had a small part in his story.

2. Yes. This happens more than I care to admit.

3. Yes, and my desktop wallpaper is usually a nature picture too. Currently it's of a small locale in Ireland.

---

Costello,

1. Yes, yes I can! Ironically, not knowing you were going to switch servers and hosting companies, -I- switched ISP's - that's how much I love GBAtemp.
biggrin.gif
Whatever the reason, access to GBAtemp has finally been fixed!

---

Qpido,

1. It depends. If you snuck up behind me, I'd jump and scream like a schoolgirl. Otherwise, probably just raise my eyebrow and come up with a sarcastic remark.

2. I don't wear any, and never have, sorry!

3. Hmm..favourite mint..anything that tastes like lemon or coconut.

---

Kyoji,

1, 2 & 3. You're funny.
tongue.gif
CocoVG of course..but around these parts, a name change would just be weird.
biggrin.gif

---

dice,

1. Coste..sha..costel.shaun..costell..can I hit them both with a shovel first?
smile.gif
I CAN'T CHOOSE! It's like choosing a favourite Star Wars movie (Empire), drink (Iced Tea) or admin (Costello). I mean, I just don't understand how anyone could ask me to choose between the two best admins at GBAtemp..(shaunj66)..I just can't do it.
wink.gif

---

spikeygcps2

1. Ooh, good question! I'm currently playing through the GBA version of "Breath of Fire", and "Animal Crossing: Wild World" on the DS. On the Wii, I'm completely obsessed with getting platinum medals, and haven't succeeded. I'm also obsessed with getting "S" rankings on all the levels in Excite Truck, as well as perfect rankings in Elebits. So as you can see, casual games are what I'm playing, and about all I have time for. When I'm finished with Breath of Fire, I intend to play through Donkey Kong Country 2 on the GBA, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin on the DS, and hopefully finish Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii. I have far too many additional games to play, and far too little time.
tongue.gif

2. GBAtemp is the best, that's why. I couldn't imagine wastin..spending my free time anywhere else. I changed ISP's to get my access back! I have met some of the coolest people I know through this community.

3. He's right over there, right behind that guy in the Grateful Dead shirt. No, no, over there - see him now? No, beside the girl in the floppy hat by the hot dog vendor near the pond. He's over by tshu. Still no? He's the guy in the striped shirt..
biggrin.gif

---

mthrnite,

LOL

Crazy frog, crazy taxi..and although I don't know the third one, I'll go with crazy kat.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over