Know Your Temps: m|kk|

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by [M]artin, May 14, 2007.

May 14, 2007

Know Your Temps: m|kk| by [M]artin at 4:39 AM (3,306 Views / 0 Likes) 44 replies

1. [M]artin
    OP

Member [M]artin .

United States
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY M|KK|!!! [​IMG]

It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is m|kk|!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's session of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 INFINITY questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 ? of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

m|kk|'s session begins 5-14-07 and ends the night of 5-15-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
    [5-16-07 to 5-17-07] >>> hankchill
    [5-18-07 to 5-19-07] >>> rice151
    [5-20-07 to 5-21-07] >>> shaunj66
    [5-22-07 to 5-23-07] >>> sinkhead
    [5-24-07 to 5-25-07] >>> Caoimhin
    [5-26-07 to 5-27-07] >>> SSJ Zac
    [5-28-07 to 5-29-07] >>> nileyg
    [5-30-07 to 5-31-07] >>> Legend
    [6-1-07 to 6-2-07] >>> AeroScap
    [6-3-07 to 6-4-07] >>> MaHe
    [6-5-07 to 6-6-07] >>> Issac
    [6-7-07 to 6-8-07] >>> RAM
    [6-9-07 to 6-10-07] >>> zone97
    [6-11-07 to 6-12-07] >>> pikachucrackpipe
    [6-13-07 to 6-14-07] >>> Samutz
    [6-15-07 to 6-16-07] >>> Shinji

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
    >>> Harsky
    >>> m_babble
    >>> Psyfira
    >>> Jax
    >>> lagman
    >>> Mewgia
    >>> mr_blonde_88
    >>> filozof
    >>> Sil3n7
    >>> JPH1120
    >>> SpikeyNDS
    >>> Linkiboy
    >>> RayorDragonFall
    >>> VVoltz
    >>> nloding
    >>> DarkRamza
    >>> Opium
    >>> OSW
    >>> rambozotheclown
    >>> shadowboy
    >>> AshuraZero
    >>> Gaisuto
    >>> Orc
    >>> bobitos
    >>> mthrnite
    >>> juggernaut911
    >>> Qpido
    >>> 754boy
    >>> ShadowXP
    >>> Qrayzie
    >>> dafatkid27
    >>> iza
    >>> tshu
    >>> Kyoji
    >>> Mortenga
    >>> .TakaM
    >>> The Last Spartan
    >>> Gamerman1723
    >>> [M]artin

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

2. cheesyPOOF5

Member cheesyPOOF5 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hello m|kk|:
    1. Is your name supposed be like mikki?
    2. How did you find gbatemp?
    3. Do you have a flashcart? If so, which cart?

3. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    1. Well, it's passed 12 in Philly so even though we're in Phoenix I'd like to wish you a happy 29th birthday! [​IMG] How does it feel being 11 years older than me for 3 months starting today? [​IMG]
    2. Do you think OTO2 will be dumped today? Explain what you'd do if it did/didn't come out! [​IMG]
    3. Do you love me? Why? [​IMG]
    4. Did you know that I love you? [​IMG]
    5. Did you know that I'm going to remind everyone that today, 5/14, is your birthday? [​IMG]
    6. How many people do you think will wish you a happy birthday?
    7. Do you think anyone will make a thread for your birthday? If so, who do you think it'll be/is?
    8. Do you think Costello will ask you questions?
    9. Am I asking too many questions?
    10. I think ten is enough questions, don't you agree?

4. m|kk|

Member m|kk| GBAtemp Regular

United States
    1. You're so evil! [​IMG] But having you in my life always makes age feel irrelevant [​IMG].

2. Yesh!! That would be the (second) best birthday gift evar! Someone, please dump OTO2! [​IMG] If it comes out, I will probably play it a little bit, while still staying busy chatting with my mom and thoughtfully answering my KYT Q's [​IMG], while you play OTO2 and get better and better at it so I will never have a chance of besting you [​IMG] . If it doesn't come out, I will probably be kicked off the computer every 5-10 minutes while you check and re-check to see if it was dumped [​IMG].

3. I love you lots and lots and lots! [​IMG] Because you're lovable, loving, sweet, caring, perfect, yummy, handsome, cute, funny, silly, rational, irrational, and because you love me so much too! [​IMG]

4. Yes! See my answer to question 3 [​IMG]. You remind me that you love me constantly anywayz [​IMG]

5. Yes [​IMG]. At least I'm not sharing the holiday this year [​IMG] (except for other birthday ppl [​IMG])

6. A hundred? [​IMG]

7. A little birdie told me that it might have been... you? [​IMG]

8. No, of course not [​IMG]

9. No, of course not [​IMG]

10. Maybe [​IMG] . I love you!!

5. rice151

Member rice151 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    1. Why did the format change to infinity questions? I didn't notice it until today...

2. I just finished school last Friday, and I only work 2 days this week. What game should I beat: Zelda Wii, Ouenden/EBA, Pokemon Pearl, One of the Phoenix Wrights, Trauma Center, Lost in Blue, Chocobo Tales, FF3, god the list is endless...Maybe your suggestion?

3. I read your #10 answer to the last question and thought of this song It's Girl Friends - Maybe I love you, but your going to have to fast forward to the 1 minute mark for the true song to begin. What do you think of it? Even though I don't speak Korean, I'm addicted and it's cute for summer [​IMG]

6. m|kk|

United States
    1. Maybe because no one really paid attention to the three question rule anyway? [​IMG] It's not a bad change tho...

2. Congrats [​IMG]. I would say beat Ouendan to get your skillz up to beat Ouendan 2... Which will hopefully come out very very soon!! [​IMG]

3. Well, the actual song is better than the first part [​IMG]. The girls are cute, but the song a little too slow for me. I like more happy-funky jpop and anime music [​IMG].

7. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    *Can I still wishing you a Happy Birthday?
    *Do you think that your story with Spikey is good for a ad? How 'bout a movie?
    *Everyday I see this girl on the bus, and I like her, and I know she likes me, but I don't know what to do to talk her, any tips?
    *Best day of your life?
    *Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp?
    *Favorite movie?
    *Favourite Colour?

8. m|kk|

United States
    * Yes! Of course [​IMG]. Thank you!! [​IMG]
    * [​IMG] I suppose! Someone suggested that we write Nintendo about it, but our scenario is why they have annoying friend codes [​IMG] (Older person meets younger person and kidnaps him/her from parents XD)
    *Well, when I was young [​IMG], you'd get a mutual friend to pass a note along... Maybe just try to sit next to her and ask her questions about herself? People usually like talking about themselves, so that's a good way to get to know her [​IMG].
    * Best day of my life = the day I got to meet SpikeyNDS IRL [​IMG]. We hugged for what seems like hours in a Dave & Busters parking lot [​IMG]. And he tried to kiss me but I was shy [​IMG]. But it all worked out [​IMG].
    *Johnny Depp [​IMG]
    *Hrm... that's a tough one! I'd have to say Dr. Strangelove (or anything Stanley Kubrick) [​IMG]
    *Clockwork Orange? [​IMG] jk At this point in time, I'd say Coral Pink [​IMG]. Magenta is always a favorite too!

9. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    Here's a love bump! [​IMG] Come on people! Ask her some questions! [​IMG]

10. DaRk_ViVi

Member DaRk_ViVi ...is everywhere!

Italy
    1) Are you happy to have the birthday on the same day as me?
    2) What is your favourite VideoGame?
    3) Do you read manga/watch anime? If so, what is your favorite one?
    4) Your favorite console?

11. m|kk|

United States
    1) Sure [​IMG] But I was actually born on Mother's Day, so I'm more special [​IMG]

2) My favorite game is Kid Icarus... Although when I was playing it on the NES, I was never able to beat it. But, a few months ago, we bought it on Virtual Console for the Wii, and I beat it all on my own (except for the treasure room cheat [​IMG] ).

3) Yes!! [​IMG] My favorite right now is Death Note, but SpikeyNDS doesn't want to watch it with me any more since he read manga spoilerz [​IMG] I also enjoy Naruto, Chobits, Azumanga Daioh, and Samurai Champloo. We are currently watching Grenadier, which is, um, different [​IMG]. But it's nice having a diversion lately... [​IMG]

4) I would have to say the Nintendo DS... I've gotten so much use out of mine! And if it wasn't for the DS, I probably wouldn't have met the one for me and only me [​IMG].

12. tshu

Member tshu On epic journey, brb.

Canada
    1) I don't even know this story of how you and Spikey met. Do tell? (or link)?

13. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    1 - What are your thoughts on the Naruto Shippuuden series?

2 - Do you have any pets?

3 - Is Pichu your favorite Pokeyman?

4 - Torrents or UseNet?

14. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    1. I'm up in my room playing Guitar Hero instead of getting some extra cello practice time for a live audition that I have this weekend. Does that make me a bad musician? [​IMG]

that is all...

15. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    1) What drove you to join this wonderful community?
    2) Would you rather sway left or right?
    3) iPod or Zen?

Q~

16. m|kk|

United States
    1 - I love it [​IMG] . I wish SpikeyNDS would download more episodes of it for me [​IMG]. I am also looking forward to playing the Naruto Shippuuden game on the Wii whenever it works [​IMG]

2 - Yesh!! We have two kitty babies [​IMG]. They are so cute!!! You can see pics of them HERE. They are brothers from the same litter... One's name is Oni (daddy's little devil [​IMG]) and the other is Chibi (mommy's little angel [​IMG] ).

3 - No, I liek mudkipz teh bestest [​IMG] I just thought that pic of pichu was uber-cute [​IMG]

4 - UseNet FTW! [​IMG] I'm way too impatient for torrents...

17. m|kk|

United States
    1) The people [​IMG]. I was more active in IRC (and still am) compared to the forums, but everyone has been so friendly and welcoming. The people here have a great sense of humor too [​IMG].

2) I would rather sway left, but I'd probably get mixed up and sway right instead... Ask SpikeyNDS - I'm always getting those mixed up! [​IMG]

3) Iono... :\ I've never had either of those. I have an ancient Sony Walkman egg shaped thingy that I use for my MP3s. Which is funny, because I hate Sony products [​IMG]. I think I just picked it out because it was cute and had a built-in USB adapter for putting files on the device and for charging it. The battery also lasts like 60 hours too [​IMG]. If I had to pick between iPod or Zen, I'd go with Zen. I can't explain why tho [​IMG] just being random [​IMG].

18. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    1. Why the |'s in your name? You think it looks cool, eh? EH?!
    2. Still jogging? [​IMG]
    3. You use too many emoticons.
    4. That last one wasn't a question, was it?
    5. What would you accept in return for never being able to visit GBAtemp ever again? (No I'm not trying to get rid of you! [​IMG] Just wondering)
    6. Do you want me to ask you another question?
    7. What was your reply to the previous question?

19. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    1)did you have a good birthday
    2)what would you have done if you found out spikeyds was ugly would you have still fell in love with him
    3)what presents did you get on your birthday

20. m|kk|

United States
    1) I've had better... But i'm ultra happy with my Coral Pink DS Lite from my SpikeyNDS [​IMG]. I have more presents back in Philly, that were sent there by my mom (who I'm now with in Phoenix). Isn't that ironic? But at least I have something to look forward to when I get back home. I miss my kitty babies too [​IMG].

2) Probably [​IMG]. We fell in love with each other before I even saw a picture of him... But we're both pretty superficial too, and we definitely have physical chemistry together in addition to the requisite emotional chemistry [​IMG]. At this point, I'm so madly in love with him, and I keep falling in love with him more every moment. Even if something catastrophic happened to his appearance, it wouldn't matter [​IMG].

3) Well, so far, all I've gotten is my Coral Pink DS Lite, a handwritten note from my mom, and SpikeyNDS as my slave for the day [​IMG]. I've also gotten a lot of wonderful birthday wishes in my thread. If someone really wants to make my birthday special, expedite OTO2 [​IMG]