DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Erikku!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming sessions (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @Erikku will be on stand for questioning!

D

Deleted User

Ok
Do you watch anime?
If you watch anime, what anime do you watch?
Do you watch hentai?
Do you own a turntable?
Do you know how to code?
If you do, what language?
Do you think you are a good person?
How can we greater ourselves and society?
Why is your name Erikku??
What is your profile picture?

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Ness voice: "okei"
Do you watch anime? Hell yee, but not as constantly as I did back in middle school...that was, uh, a "special" phase of me that I wish was dead now
If you watch anime, what anime do you watch? A list that I need to update for your curiosity~
Do you watch hentai? They don't call me The Hentai Senpai for no reason m8 (cough the list cough cough)
Do you own a turntable? Not one, per se, but I have a record player if that counts
Do you know how to code? I've looked over different languages and I have an understanding of how they work, but personally no
If you do, what language? I've actually dabbled in HTML and CSS, and this program called SNAP back in high school, but that's all I know, and barely know lol
Do you think you are a good person? *looks at location* yeah totally. Seriously tho, I cant say for sure since I don't talk to people much cuz of severe anxiety issues I have, but from what I've seen I consider myself one. I haven't been classified as a salty mofo...yet
How can we greater ourselves and society? We can't and never will, a better question would be How can we greater ourselves to stop being dumbasses?
Why is your name Erikku?? And now time for weeb lessons with Erikku! My irl name is Eric, using English names in Japanese is used with the katakana alphabet, and would be spelled as "Erikku" in roman letters. That, and I had 4 classes of Japanese class that always butchered me to write my name like that and I need some kind of alias online, so I stuck with that.
What is your profile picture? Why only the Godliest and most compelling artwork to dictate our lord and savior, Waluigi

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also noice dedotated ammounts of wam m8

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya~
How old/young are you?
Hows life?
Favorite game?
Game you'll be looking forward for?
Favorite platform?
Favorite thing to do to kill time?
You drive a car?, if so then what one?
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL?
Favorite song?
Favorite music genre?
Favorite video clip?
Favorite movie?
Favorite genre of movie?
Favorite drink?
Favorite snack?
Outdoor or indoor person?
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end?
You like cats?
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username?

Erikku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya~ Hiya again~
How old/young are you? 19
Hows life? Like the quality of my high quality memes, it varies
Favorite game? I'm at a tie between Xenoblade Chronicles and KH 358/2 Days
Game you'll be looking forward for? Plz The Last Guardian, be worth the delay
Favorite platform? One can never go wrong with a toaster. I find myself on Wii U and PS4 more tho
Favorite thing to do to kill time? Game, be trashy on here, be depressed, sleep
You drive a car?, if so then what one? Nope, I have a permit but I have no one to drive with, mom's usually away
Person which you admire the most on GBATemp as wel as in RL? uh, you? ;0 tbh tho, I don't really know, life's complicated to tell right now
Favorite song? "Future, and it Doesn't Work" by Starscream
Favorite music genre? Electronic, MODs, vaporwave, 80's sounding shit
Favorite video clip? Any of GiivaSunner's HQ rips
Favorite movie? Grave of the Fireflies
Favorite genre of movie? Anything funny, well written, or emotional
Favorite drink? Slushies, it's like my crack
Favorite snack? Pocky im not a weeb tho
Outdoor or indoor person? Depends on my mood, Im an introvert so I tend to be indoors a lot
Ever felt like you could enjoy the weather for hours and hours on end? I wish
You like cats? They're called pussies for a reason :creep:
Why/what is the reason for your Temp username? Already answered that damn it

Hows it going?
android or apple? Android, personally, but whenever a jailbreak is out for iOS I tend to go Apple
what do think about the switch? Kewl, clever concept, and since the actual console is required to plug into a dongle to view on TV rather than be a fucking GamePad is a relief
Do you watch Doctor who? Too many seasons, too little time to catch up. Also the fanbase is pretty...eh, but that's like it for all fanbases
Inside person or out? That is physically impossible
Why did you join Gbatemp? Meet new people, quote trashy people, Wa up the motherfuckin drama on here. srsly tho, I had been on here for a while and wanted to stop lurking

Last edited by Erikku,
Reactions: DinohScene

Erikku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you agree that waluigi is a trash tier waifu
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Erikku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh fuck, oh fuck... mine is coming up soon... *jumps around, farting excitedly*
I swear, I saw a splatoon animation of two squid kids just...farting. such well developed humor

Do you wonder what the meaning of life is?/Ever had a really vivid moment of sonder?
duh, its 42 obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.