Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
So I got a jar of this...
Get_Image_aspx.jpg

And since the kitten wants to chase anything that moves I figured I'd peel the label off, then stick it back together (so it stays cylindrical) so the kitten could bat it around the floor.

Apparently she got her head stuck through it and then tried to use one of her paws to get it off... and failed.

P1020216.jpg

Couldn't resist grabbing a picture of that!

Also here's one of the momma' too (on the left), the kitten's the one trying to shield her eyes from the light.

P1020218.jpg

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You must be really boring in facebook
I almost never sign onto facebook because, yeah, my daily life is boring.

But hey, when posting pictures of my cats on GBAtemp gets more likes than releasing a game trainer (almost a week and zero likes), obviously GBAtemp prefers cat pictures to hacks nowadays (unless said hacks allow them to pirate games).

Oh, and fuck you too, almost forgot that. <3

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I almost never sign onto facebook because, yeah, my daily life is boring.

But hey, when posting pictures of my cats on GBAtemp gets more likes than releasing a game trainer (almost a week and zero likes), obviously GBAtemp prefers cat pictures to hacks nowadays (unless said hacks allow them to pirate games).

Oh, and fuck you too, almost forgot that. <3

PLZ, don't hatz me

images

By the way, guess what is written in your random signature

(emigre) Well considering its commonly said packaging is more fun to play with than the actual toy
(Veho) Only if you're a cat.

Reactions: ct_bolt and Rydian

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im crazy with animals.. Over the years my family only ever had the less common kind.. Turtles, birds, guinea pigs, rabbit, squirrel, snail (o_o), even a crow.. Last few years we only got small hamsters (avoid Roborovski kind AT ALL, these are just evil creatures, can't touch them in most cases! Go for Russian dwarf hamsters, the best!)

Here's a pic of my late babies.. Gabo, best hamster i ever knew he's gone now we had to make a tough decision and end his life after only a year and half, on this 2012 Christmas day no less.. He was blind with a terrible, terrible sort of cyst on his belly and could hardly move anymore.. Previous hamster, Pushkin died at Christmas day 2010, he was great pet friend too and only suffered from a cyst on his mouth.. R.I.P.

Fucking petshop surely have them from some sick labs experiments.. Last time i was there i saw one baby with the skin on his back peeled.. Just, WTF!

Thanks again Rydian and tempers for sharing pictures!

Pushkin

73585_124056440985091_6639182_n.jpg

Gabo

205781_161645183892883_3131369_n.jpg

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Rydian, you should get a bottle label( a Gatorade stickier works) and tape it to one of your cat's legs. Now watch your cat try to wack it off. It is priceless.

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soooo cute! :D It'd be even better though if you go get some gloves on and throw some snow balls (not at it but to play with it). ^_^
Very nice vid. I like the last part too where she tries to climb up the snowy slide. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: