Homebrew KitKat fails to apply Mem Patch After Launching NTR CFW

NyxDusk35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Sorry if this is the wrong section* I use KitKat and NTRViewer to record and stream gameplay. For this to work, I have to apply the "Mem Patch" whenever I use a Pokémon game. It has worked like a charm before, but today, when I tried to apply the Mem Patch, it told me there was an "unhandled error." Attempting to launch NTRViewer without the Mem Patch gets me the same message. I have updated my system, and the Luma3DS updater says I have the latest stable version, so I don't know what else to do to try and fix this. Thanks in advance for your help!

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There have been reports of misfortunes with NTR on 11.7. If you don't have a NAND backup with an earlier version, I believe all you can do is hope/wait for a fix.

VenomSWR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I'm in the "same" situation as you, minus the memory crashes. What I can recommand (and I strongly recommend that) is :

- Use Snickerstream instead of KitKat & NTRViewer
- Don't launch the game immediately. Like, what I do to stream my Pokemon games is that I boot NTR, then I start the streaming from SnickerStream. Once streaming's launched, I close it, send the patch, and relaunch it. That way, you can boot your game immediately, you'll just have a "Connection failed" when you start your save, just click on it on the touchscreen and you're good to go !

NyxDusk35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: turns out my 3DS's IP address had magically changed somehow. Updating that in kitkat made everything work fine again :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I got 1 sofa :D