Gaming Kirby Mass Attack Official Discussion Thread

shtik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atsumete Kirby ROM-5803 (The Japanese version of Kirby Mass Attack) does work with the supercard dstwo.
It works in patched mode.
First go to the supercard website and download the newest patch:

(dstwo_patch2011_09_08)

After unzipping, go into the en folder and copy the 3 files from the _dstwo directory into the _dstwo directory on your sdhc card.
When it asks if you want to overwrite the files say YES.

It's working like a charm.

D

Deleted_171835

Kirby_Mass_Attack_cover.jpg

Kirby_Mass_Attack_USA_NDS-iND [US/Adventure/2011]
4F | 17M

Go, go, go!

gliscor885

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone please help me. In world 1 I have 44/44 medals. World 2 is 47/47. world 3 is 47/47. world 4 is also 47/47. And there arent any medals in worlrd 5. This means I have 185 medals, but it says I need 186 and I got every medal frim everywhere world. where is the final medal, medal #186?

el cut

Trophies
Website
hobbieszombies.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone please help me. In world 1 I have 44/44 medals. World 2 is 47/47. world 3 is 47/47. world 4 is also 47/47. And there arent any medals in worlrd 5. This means I have 185 medals, but it says I need 186 and I got every medal frim everywhere world. where is the final medal, medal #186?

In the fishing game at the end, u can get one medal, it´s random yeah, but there u missing coin, sorry my english, not native.

Crono2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance someone can float me a save file (.sav) that's either been completed or in the 5th world? I was on the third stage of the fifth world and my save file corrupted. I REALLY don't want to have to play the entire game again just to do a few more levels and I certainly don't want to have to find those rainbow coins again. Great game but that last minute "oh hey, didn't you know you needed every single rainbow coin?" fetching was not my idea of fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o