Kirby and the forgotten land weird UI glitch after accidentally enable all graphic cheats?

Chiperrrr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The UI of the game all turn white, before it was like semi-transparent, this happens to every UI elements: title screen buttons, dialog boxes, pause screen, healthbar background, etc... the images in attachment is an example:

So initially what I think happened is because all the cheats was enable when the game start as I download the cheats from AIO and forget to change the system_setting.ini file (I was trying to get this game to run 60fps).
But the problem still persist after I deleted all the cheat files, I even reinstall the game but this didn't help either. I also tried to create a new profile to play as a brand new safe but that also didn't solve the problem.
I've tried everything I can think of.... and there's seemingly nothing about this on the internet.
My switch is a mariko OLED and I'm on firmware 18.1.0, AMS 1.7.1, I have the latest sigpatches.

Attachments

• pausebefore.jpg
    pausebefore.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
  • pauseafter.jpg
    pauseafter.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://overkill.wtf/emudeck-2-3-release/