Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 This Fall

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IN THIS POST I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE KINGDOM HEARTS REMAKE AND SONY FOR VARIOUS REASONS!

BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :sad:D::hateit::cry::glare::(:angry:

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:
rage+quit.jpg

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Be happy, in Australia, it will probably be priced around $100, the electronics markup over here is ridiculous.
If we are lucky. I can see it being higher lol. And let's not forget that most of the pretty premiums and preorder bonuses rarely reach Aus *sigh*

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wonder how many people complaining about no BC actually have a PS3.. Just like the bitching about the Wii GC BC, most people don't care about it and have only recently come to find the feature (or perhaps want to use DML). If the game comes for the PS3, then use Gaikai to play it instead of Rage Quitting.

I couldn't care one bit for GC BC, but the controllers missing is the harder hit. As for the PS4 PS3 BC, same thing. It's not like you couldn't get a new/used PS3 for a lot less than a spanking new PS4. Just like the Wii vs WiiU.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how many people complaining about no BC actually have a PS3.. Just like the bitching about the Wii GC BC, most people don't care about it and have only recently come to find the feature (or perhaps want to use DML). If the game comes for the PS3, then use Gaikai to play it instead of Rage Quitting.

I couldn't care one bit for GC BC, but the controllers missing is the harder hit. As for the PS4 PS3 BC, same thing. It's not like you couldn't get a new/used PS3 for a lot less than a spanking new PS4. Just like the Wii vs WiiU.
Wrong thread, bro.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really. Related, but should have quoted the original post I was replying to :P
Yeah, that might have helped ;).

FWIW, I have a PS3. I have quite a few games for it, but I mostly hook my V-Drum kit up to play Rock Band 3 and GH games. I bought a lot of DLC for those games, I play them probably once or twice per week on average. I don't have room for 3 consoles in my games room, so if I get a PS4 my PS3 will have to be relegated to the loft with my other old consoles. I'll no longer be able to play those games with that DLC, unless Gaikai is going to let me play them for free. So, yes, BC would have been nice for me. Still, don't take this as a complaint; lack of BC doesn't anger me in the slightest because I know that's just the way things have to be for the PS4 to be a viable product. However, I'm going to hold off buying a PS4 until I see what's happening with those franchises and all the DLC I purchased.

Reactions: Qtis

WhoRuJudge

No, Who Are You?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will definitely get this... eventually. I've been waiting for a new KH console release, so this will have to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-