Not open for further replies.

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow_dragon said:
any thoughts on why returning to the xmb doesn't work from the red screens? or is that just happening to me?

I havent gotten to the red screen but that is mostly because I havent modified the iso in any way shape or form
but with the black screen I can go back to the XMB without issue. which I have actually heard that some people
are freezing even on the black screen trying to go back.

auREAX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are trying to contact 2ch... but it's not going awfully well.
tongue.gif

shadow_dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
PSPlink isnt working on my PSP 3003 5.03 GEN C, anyone know how to install this properly i want to atleast see the next screens...

to get to the 2nd red screen, you can just copy the psplink.prx file to the seplugins folder and add an "m0:/seplugins/psplinx.prx 1" line to game.txt in seplugins. that is, that's how it's done on 5.00 M33, so someone correct me if it's different for GEN.

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty sure it is just missing some information that it needs to get back to the XMB I dont really think that it has any significance to the iso not working

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nemofunk said:
the psplink.prx isnt working on my 5.50 Gen D3 PSP 1000 it actually doesnt even get me to the black screen.

it worked for me, d3-2 but I have one of those reported glitch, it shows 5.50 GEN D (Full) instead of D3

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh and does anyone have the release id for this game? I know someone had posted it before but I cant remember what page it was on and I dont feel like sorting through about 100 pages to find it.

mendel12

Trophies
XP
Country
If you people were talking about the forum that i'm thinking about...you know, the THAT WEBSITE one...is it just me or that thread is no longer accesible?

McSpermie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you guys are talking about the site I think you are, they closed down any discussion about BBS and the patch a day or two ago because of spam. A real shame really, it was tough to find another site working on the patch until I found a link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Your eyes need to rest.