Gaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the screenshots were indeed fake, it's the same resolution as niconicodouga's movie

second SS most likely booting from img with umd inside, since there is no proof.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
sigh*

heh lol
click here for lolness
k1xd0x.jpg

McSpermie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeez does anyone know any ways to fall asleep? My sleep schedule is all messed up and I have school in the morning -_-

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockmanx8 said:
agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchQLEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYxdQYDA.jpg

What does this photo mean?

How could we get it?

don't worry, it's a fake screenshot. The game ID doesn't even match. It's mostlikely a game that can open up a jpg or something, using the KH as background. cwcheat game is for a different rpg game that came out last yearish

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know why my Birth By Sleep crashes with PSPLink installed and when i uninstall i get the first red screen that was first found.... any ideas? I want to see these other screens.... so at least it will be progress....

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they have an article talking abotu security of kingdom hearts on gen's website. use google translator to understand it

in short, GEN team won't do anything about this

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
djricekcn said:
they have an article talking abotu security of kingdom hearts on gen's website. use google translator to understand it

in short, GEN team won't do anything about this

And the side of the Team GEN then?

Les problèmes de lancement du titre sont connus, et une solution est en cours de développement.

The problems of launching the title are known, and a solution is being developed.

O rly? Well if the boot fits, i'd say they know the problem from this. Either that or they are talking about the japanese.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's on their website, the article mainly says

how the protection works (to an extent)

and at the end
We do not support piracy so we will not be working on a method to avoid their check. Looks like SE (or maybe it said Sony) finally has won?

QUOTE said:
n addition, the game was available for the Asian continent, no update is not and will not be provided because it would only encourage illegal downloading and solid game, something that we absolutely do not support . En attendant une version américaine et/ou européenne, nous vous proposons une vidéo inédite. Meanwhile a U.S. version and / or European, we propose a novel video.

izy521

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a thought, Has anyone tried using IRshell's USBhost or Nethost to run the ISO? Im hearing people say that it cuts off memory stick access, so maybe someone could try that? My IRshell doesn't want to read ISOs right now, for some reason, so can someone try it for me?

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
djricekcn said:
it's on their website, the article mainly says

how the protection works (to an extent)

and at the end
We do not support piracy so we will not be working on a method to avoid their check. Looks like SE (or maybe it said Sony) finally has won?

QUOTE said:
n addition, the game was available for the Asian continent, no update is not and will not be provided because it would only encourage illegal downloading and solid game, something that we absolutely do not support . En attendant une version américaine et/ou européenne, nous vous proposons une vidéo inédite. Meanwhile a U.S. version and / or European, we propose a novel video.
off: if team GEN does not support piracy, then why gen have iso/cso loading support?as far i know you don't need a iso folder to load homebrew on psp. iso/cso loader>piracy
on:i guess the game only blocks memory stick acess when not saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!