Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Originally Posted by malaky
hi,

For kingdom heart it is simple D3 does not include tag of launch the only means to play it and to cross in official firmware 6.20 The umd will serve for this game .

ps: for info the exorsister's demo not work on D3 too

Vanitash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I share your punishment asakk
frown.gif

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MZ EXE. said:
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"By Cullen
Going offline for abit to work on this.
I'll be back. "
Guess we have to wait for tonight or early tomorrow morning.
So far nothing actually important coming from Cullen, Cullen is just stating the obvious. My money is on Kiss of Death
Cullen is a good guy and a valued member, but he has little experience in interpreting the game's EBOOT in hexadecimal and creating patches in general. When Tales of Vs. came out he supposedly had some assistance from a friend, but he was only stating the obvious back then too and nothing eventuated out of it.

I don't mean to insult the guy as he's trying like a lot of people, but I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened last time. I think it's right to place your money elsewhere. Best of luck to him and his associate though and everyone else.

cjs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel sorry for the PSPgo people who cannot play this game because of the piracy protection (this is probably why it isn't on the playstation store)

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ssj4gohan said:
MZ EXE. said:
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"By Cullen
Going offline for abit to work on this.
I'll be back. "
Guess we have to wait for tonight or early tomorrow morning.
So far nothing actually important coming from Cullen, Cullen is just stating the obvious. My money is on Kiss of Death

Cullen is a good guy and a valued member, but he has little experience in interpreting the game's EBOOT in hexadecimal and creating patches in general. When Tales of Vs. came out he supposedly had some assistance from a friend, but he was only stating the obvious back then too and nothing eventuated out of it.

I don't mean to insult the guy as he's trying like a lot of people, but I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened last time. I think it's right to place your money elsewhere. Best of luck to him and his associate though and everyone else.

Good point. Alpha'll probably be first, maybe KoD if he works on it as well but he gave up for today.

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ssj4gohan said:

I'm not saying anything bad I'm just simply stating that Kiss of Death seems to know what he's doing and most likely he'll end up making a patch for M33 and not GEN. GEN already stated that it won't run on GEN-D3 but the UMD will and by the looks of it they aren't doing a firmware update.

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowwarrior99999 said:
xDarkAngelx said:
Good point. Alpha'll probably be first, maybe KoD if he works on it as well but he gave up for today.
I doubt Alpha and KoD are the only people working on it too.

I myself doubt it, but as I said one of them will probably be first to get it to work.

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MZ EXE. said:
I'm not saying anything bad I'm just simply stating that Kiss of Death seems to know what he's doing and most likely he'll end up making a patch for M33 and not GEN. GEN already stated that it won't run on GEN-D3 but the UMD will and by the looks of it they aren't doing a firmware update.
Yeah, I understand where you're coming from and I totally agree. I just hope other people don't misinterpret.

VUlcrypt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So some think that the reason some people could boot it but we cant is due to a lack of a 6.20 UMD being in the psp drive (They actually had the BBS UMD in the drive when booting the iso, which has 6.20 on it). Short of getting a japanese copy of BBS, are there any US UMDs with the 6.20 update on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: like who the fuck cares about NES Golf